1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

YouTube Fitness "Personalities"

Discussion in 'Media Threads' started by phillydude, Apr 16, 2016.

1. phillydude

phillydude Don't Never Give Up.

May 23, 2005
    So who do you watch/follow on YouTube? it doesn't matter if they are informational, motivational, or just entertaining .. I'm curious to find new channels. Here's who I'm subscribed to, in no particular order:

BroScienceLife (Dom Mazzetti)Mike Tornabene) - I also follow his GnaRPM, Bros V, and his personal one.
    Bradley Martyn - He works a lot with Dom/Mike, and Bros V is their shared channel.
    SuperTraining06 / Jim McDonald - Most of Mark Bell's Powercasts are on one of these two channels.
    RxMuscle - News and Interviews from the sport of Bodybuilding. Dave Palumbo is the personality.
    MassiveJoes - Australian channel on supplements/bodybuilding. A wide variety of topics/lifestyle stuff.
    Dana Lynn Bailey - Fitness/Figure competitor (Flag Not Fail). She's the perfect combo of fit and fine.
    Gifted Nutrition - Phil Heath's channel. Not a lot of content, but hey, he's the 5x Olympia champ.
    Buff Dudes - The brothers cover training, nutrition, workouts, and a lot of very basic information. Funny too.
    Kai Greene - Possibly the most compelling personality in the sport of bodybuilding.
    The Tiger Fitness - Marc Lobliner is opinionated, loud, and always controversial in his opinions.
    CT Fletcher Motivation - take everything above and multiply it by ten... I command you to watch!
    Powerful JRE - Joe Rogan is the best podcaster/interviewer in the game right now. MMA, comedy, and training are in his wheelhouse.
    Watch his Lance Armstrong interview as a sample of his best work.
  2. IROC-Z

IROC-Z Raw Bench Daddy

Oct 27, 2007
    I got sick of most of the Youtube fitness dudes as I gradually started to figure out that most of them are frauds. I do still follow Joe Rogan and I agree that his podcasts are the best. The only other one I follow is my buddy, Jedd Johnson/Diesel Crew. This guy is for real and he is absolutely the classiest dude in the entire fitness industry.
  3. Merk

Merk Satan is my spirit animal

Oct 29, 2005
    Omar Isuf
    Dan Green
    Chris Duffin
    Layne Norton
    Rich Piana
    Jerry Ward
  4. autumngirl

autumngirl Well-Known Member
    Bronze Member