1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Yet Another ZMA Dream story

Discussion in 'Nutrition & Supplements' started by code monkey, Oct 22, 2011.

1. code monkey

code monkey Well-Known Member

Haven't posted in a long time, but is another data point on the line.

I'm normally one of those that has almost zero dream recall ... perhaps 3 or 4 times a year I will remember my dreams.

I started taking component version of ZMA (ie discrete zinc, Mg and B6) at bed time when I climbed back on the health/exercise wagon about a2 months ago -- had long taken zinc, and Mg is a common deficiency ... what could a little B6 on top hurt? I was completely unaware of the vivid dream/recall side effects of B6.

I started remembering my dreams about 1x/week ... nothing weird, though I a certain coworker appears in a few of the fun ones :) So I started looking for what could be causing this spike in dream recall ... and stumbled upon B6 ... too funny.

Anyway last night I had my first 'strange' dream.

I'm in the park, with my daughter and dog. Dog isn't leashed, I have no idea why. There is an enormous tarantula running around in the area we are at. I don't like spiders, not to the point of phobia, but I'm not a fan; yet I am fascinated with this one.

Meanwhile, dog has wandered away and found a sleeping baby skunk curled up in the grass and is poking it with it's nose ... sensing this will end badly, I call the dog.

Instead of coming, the dog turns around and takes a dump on the baby skunk.

Welcome to my dream from last night ... WTF?