1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Wow, its been a long time

Discussion in 'Fat Loss/Cutting' started by andysutils, Aug 11, 2016.

1. andysutils

andysutils Active Member

Hi All.

Must have been nearly 10 years since i been on here.

A lot has happened since then and im looking to get back into things after having many years off. I made a lot of mistakes since then, i used gear on and off but nothing more than test and dbol and not at big doses either and was in no real position to take either of them.

Problem is im what is known now as skinny fat. I am now down to a horrible 80k at 5.11 with a gut on me. I would prefer to do things proper this time, no steroids of any kind and eat proper.

I would prefer to cut first. I know at 80k you're thinking wtf are you serious? But even when i was heavier and bigger I still looked like crap and not having abs like i used to really bothers me.

What are your thoughts? Im now 37 and hope I can still amount to something i am pleased with.

2. Seltzer

Seltzer Elite Member

My thoughts are that if you want to reach a point you're pleased with and are willing to put in the effort then you will achieve. Get your diet in order and figure out an exercise plan that you'll stick with and you're on your way.

andysutils likes this.
  3. andysutils

andysutils Active Member

Thanks.

I made that mistake last time. Shall i bulk, cut, bulk, cut. Mmm not sure now. This time I've made up my mind

4. macdiver

macdiver Well-Known Member
    Bronze Member

I've read a few articles that always recommend cutting first with the theory that if you have high body fat % you will only add more fat and be even less happy.

Just something to ponder.