1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Wow! Introducing myself!

Discussion in 'Female Health & Fitness' started by Danielle, Feb 14, 2004.

1. Danielle

Danielle Well-Known Member

Goodmornin' ladies! So glad to have found this site!

I've been following John's progress etc, for a long while now and have gotten so much motivation from him. :jumping: but I've been so so busy lately, I logged on this morning to see how he was doing and found this! :claphigh: :claphigh:

I started my journey to fitness, back in July 03 and have been working at things since then. I'm feeling so so much better too! I've seen terrific results too. I had a goal of being under 150 lbs but I passed that quite a while ago and now I've raised the bar and want to be in the 130's. :claphigh: Never ever thought I could do it but ... I KNOW I can now.

Anyhow, great to meet you and looking forward to getting to know you .. in a cyber sort of way of course!! ;)

Have a great day!
    Danielle

2. Destiny

Destiny Well-Known Member

Hi Danielle! How much weight have you lost so far? Do you have any before/after pics? There not too many females that have posted pics yet and I'm interested in seeing their progress. I just started on January 25, 2004. I weigh in and take my measurements once a week. As of Last Sunday I had lost a total of 6 pounds. Tomorrow I weigh in again. I will eventually start posting pics of my progress but I am waiting until the 6th week or so. Anyway, welcome to the forums!! :claphigh:

3. Danielle

Hi Destiny!

My pictures are in the photo gallery, maybe 4 or 5 posts down. I was at 166lbs and am now much leaner at 144. :tucool: I am wanting to shed another 10-15lbs tops to be at my best I think. It is getting harder and harder to loose now the closer I get to my goal. :p

Nice to meet you! Looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Danielle
    P.S. Don't you just LOVE these emoticons! :bow:

4. Destiny

Destiny Well-Known Member

I Just saw your pics. You look awesome!! Keep it up and I am sure you will reach your goal very soon. :tucool:

And I do love the emotions!!! ;)

5. Lisa Stone

Lisa Stone Senior Member
    Platinum Member

Hi Danielle!! Welcome to the board :)

I just saw your pics! You look wonderful! Keep up the good work!

#5 Lisa Stone, Feb 15, 2004
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2004
  6. Danielle

Thanks Lisa...

Hey...where did you find that adorable pic with your siggie? I love it! :tucool: :tucool:

Danielle

7. Lisa Stone

Lisa Stone Senior Member
    Platinum Member

Thanks :) I actually have no idea where I got it. Some dollz/graphics site. I've had it for a long time.

8. BlackBeauty

BlackBeauty Well-Known Member

Hi Danielle,

Great to have you here and welcome to the site! Look forward to hearing more about your progress....lots of very knowledgable and motivating ppl here :)

I've been working out for the last 2 & 1/2 years and have lost 42kgs (about 92 pounds?) so far :)

Cheers,
    BB. :tucool: