1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Wife has poor circulation in legs.

Discussion in 'Female Health & Fitness' started by Nowhereman, Jun 21, 2007.

1. Nowhereman

Nowhereman Well-Known Member

My wife has poor circulation in her legs. It seems like she gets it from her dads side of the family. She is pretty tall and has long legs. She also complains about pain. Is there something she can do for this? She also has a bit of varicose veins. I know they asked about this below but I didn't want to hijack that thread. Thanks.

2. Butterflyer

Butterflyer Well-Known Member

:wave:
    Before I started working out a lot, the circulation in my legs was pretty bad. She might want to check with a doctor to make sure she doesn't have anything serious. For me, the poor circulation went away over time as I became more active, and has improved even more as my allergies have improved.

I have short legs.:D

Varicose veins-- activity and eating healthfully can help prevent them, but once you have them the only reliable ways to get rid of them are medical procedures.
    This site answers some vein questions.

3. Alana Calloway

Alana Calloway Active Member

I don't have Poor Circulation in my legs I just don't have good posture sometimes when I'm walking but have her Walk or take Bayer Asprin 81 mg. Thats going to get her blood flowing in her legs