1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Where did it all go wrong?

Discussion in 'Fitness Journals' started by TooMuch, May 18, 2018.

1. TooMuch

TooMuch Well-Known Member

Started going to the gym again recently. I know I can do this. The goal is to lose 7 kg. Was 82 kg today.
    Have one too many health issues. Can't believe I am only 37. But the gym won't hurt, I guess.
    I also want to run 15 km in July and a half-marathon in December.

#1 TooMuch, May 18, 2018
    Last edited: May 18, 2018
    Merk likes this.
  2. TooMuch

Went to the gym today. Weight is above 82 kg. It is a good place to start. I was 92 kg in 2015, that was awful.
    Some of the gym goers amuse me. Walking for 20 minutes on a 5% inclined treadmill. Like that is going to change anything. You were walking to the gym, right?
    I need to work around my messed up shoulder. Gotta make a list of exercises that don't bother it too much.
    Right now I hit recumbent bike for 20 minutes at level 11/25 for 20 minutes at random hills setting and rowing machine for 2 km at 10/10 level for 12 minutes. The exercises I do include wall ball, rope waves, sitting calf raises, machine leg press, bicep curls, triceps arm extensions, leg extensions and leg curls.

#2 TooMuch, May 20, 2018
    Last edited: May 20, 2018
  3. TooMuch

Had a nice workout today. Used an assisted pull up machine. Shoulder is much better.

Merk likes this.
  4. TooMuch

Trained yesterday. Didn't feel like working out, but read mastover's old thread and got all pumped up! Managed to leg press 100 kg for 15 reps.
    Signed up for a 10k run on 17th.

5. macdiver

macdiver Well-Known Member
    Bronze Member

Nice leg press

TooMuch likes this.