1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

What's your fave exercise and why?

Discussion in 'General Health/Fitness & Injuries' started by modmaven, Mar 26, 2014.

1. modmaven

modmaven Well-Known Member

We all have our loves and hates when it comes to working out. I'm finding that, to my surprise, I really do love deadlifting the most. (OK I know I've got the avatar but it took a while for this to dawn on me.) Deadlifting is not for those who want to be inconspicuous at the gym because it is hella loud and so everyone notices what you are doing. This gives me pause. But since my DL session this morning I've been feeling superstrong across the back which gives me a great sense of stature and also great posture.

What's your favorite exercise and why?

#1 modmaven, Mar 26, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2014
  2. Barbell

Barbell Active Member
    Silver Member

that's easy, squats all the way! nothing makes my whole body feel better than some quality time in the squat rack. :tucool:

3. HevyMetal

HevyMetal Well-Known Member

Deadlifts for me.......although I don't always do 'em until my neck veins are bulging and I'm about to pass out......

I like the exercise itself because you can work a lot of muscles at the same time.

A lot of time I do dumbbell deadlifts.

#3 HevyMetal, Apr 4, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2014