1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

What's With Dennis Rodman?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by HevyMetal, Jan 11, 2014.

1. HevyMetal

HevyMetal Well-Known Member

Don't get his modus operandi at all........

Can anyone explain exactly what it is he is trying to prove
    by being buds with the now infamous North Korean dictator?

:bang: :rolleyes: :eek: :slap:

2. JoeSchmo

JoeSchmo Well-Known Member

He's a dumbass, plain and simple. In his interview with Chris Cuomo, I was amazed at his complete inability to string together a coherent thought.

3. Bluestreak

Bluestreak Well-Known Member

As a tasteless celeb willing to do tasteless things, he's got two reasons. First? What else? Money. He's got to find a way to keep his gutter-level "brand" in the popular consciousness. Second? Perhaps a misguided attempt to garner a footnote in history. Rodman isn't intelligent by any means, but he's not exactly stupid, either. His cognitive process isn't much deeper than a bird bath. It's an ill-advised publicity stunt by an aging, low-foreheaded moron lacking the basic consciousness to comprehend what he's meddling with.

Maybe we could send Miley as ambassador to Iraq, and Rupaul could meet with Putin. Though I hear they're doing something like that at Sochi with the US delegation.

I read that Rodman's fiasco was filmed, and it's going to air on HBO this year. "Diplomacy-by-d-list celeb"... that's certainly a different "reality TV" twist. Television train-wrecks like that are hard to look away from. I'm sure I'll see it at some point. That sort of thing is like the old Godzilla flicks. Horrible, but you can't stop watching.

Welcome to the bottom o' the barrel, folks. They're scrapin' it.

4. arold10

arold10 Member

He's trying to make a fool out of himself. Someone who isn't out of his mind would never try to enter into a friendship with which cruel and evil leader.