1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

What not to do

Discussion in 'Media Threads' started by raptor, Oct 17, 2004.

1. raptor

raptor Well-Known Member

forget it.

#1 raptor, Oct 17, 2004
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2004
  2. CASD

CASD Well-Known Member

We all have are moments.. knowing your having one is half the battle..
    Maybe you need a workout partner??? some people do ! ..

I find a routine works great for me.. Like the alarm going off every morning at 6:00am ...and coming here to start my journal entry for the day.. and finishing it after my workout..

Get yourself either a partner or a routine going..

3. raptor

raptor Well-Known Member

Funny you should mention that actually. Back when I was losing weight I used to meet a buddy at the gym at 6:00am M-F. That meant I had to leave my house at 5:15am to make it there. Once summer hit I lost contact with him and that's about when I stopped making it to the gym on a consistent basis. My roommate goes to the gym all the time but usually in the middle of the day when I'm either at work or in classes. :\

I know I need to develop a routine, the problem is just getting it started. My schedule sucks. I can't quit work and I need to get serious about college. Argh.

4. jgmx

jgmx Well-Known Member

thats right find a parter...

or just think that if you keep workin out you might get a better girl that what you had... :eek:

good luck and keep us updated :tucool: