1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

What game would be the most exciting to watch on TV tomight Tuesday jan 7 2014

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Justitia, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Justitia

Justitia Elite Member
    Lifetime Platinum Member

PGC is now in a skilled nursing facility and life is pretty boring for him.

He love football but no that up on other sports.

There are a number of Basket Ball games on this evening.

Does anyone have an opinion as to which one they think would be the most interesting/exciting?

Or another sport?

2. HevyMetal

HevyMetal Well-Known Member

I would if I was up on basketball teams....but right now I'm not.....:doh:

3. phillydude

phillydude Don't Never Give Up.

Media:
    Albums:
    I didn't answer because I thought J was just referring to that particular evening. If you are just looking for information on which teams in particular are good to watch:

Obvious choices are Miami Heat, Oklahoma City Thunder, and San Antonio Spurs. Nine games out of ten, these will be entertaining.

Up and coming teams that are fun to watch include Los Angeles Clippers, Portland Trailblazers, Golden State Warriors, Indiana Pacers, and Houston Rockets. On any given night, better than most others.

Traditional favorites not in the above groups for various reasons would be Los Angeles Lakers, Dallas Mavericks, Chicago Bulls, and New York Knicks. Injuries and age have slowed these teams but they can surprise, and they have star players and great fan bases.

Watch any others at your own risk. Avoid choices from the South (Orlando, Charlotte, New Orleans), Midwest (Cleveland, Milwaukee, Minnesota), or Northeast (Boston, Washington, Philadelphia), or any place that doesn't seem like it should have a professional sports franchise (Utah, Sacramento).