1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

What are your fitness goals for February?

Discussion in 'Female Health & Fitness' started by woeisemma, Feb 2, 2004.

1. woeisemma

woeisemma Well-Known Member

I want to lose 3 pounds. I want to try my hardest to get in 5 workouts a week.
    I lost 3.5 pounds in January so 3 pounds this month is do-able :nod:

2. U2rocks

U2rocks Well-Known Member

i'd like to lower body fat a little more. im currently at 21% , so eventually would like to see how im at when i'm 18%.

3. Trinity

Trinity Well-Known Member

I'm aiming to lose a modest 1lb/week; so by Mar 1 I'd like to be 126 lbs. I've started the HIIT and Max-OT program, and am controlling my diet so I think I'm on the right track.

4. BlackBeauty

BlackBeauty Well-Known Member

Firstly I'd like to find out what my body fat actually is and also to lose about 4 or 5 kilograms to get myself back to where I was prior to Christmas.

However, I just had an operation last Thursday which has meant I now have to rest for 1-2 weeks and do no training at all :(

5. xray

xray Well-Known Member

My goals

My goal for February is to continue with my diet (I am FAR from as good as the rest of you in here on sticking to the diet and exercising.... But I try my best.)

I'll be happy and pleased with myself if I loose 3-4 pounds during these 4 weeks. That is 1,3-1,8 kilos. I have heard that more than 700 grams a week is no good for you, and I try to stick with that. (No prob so far, hehe :o .)

Another goal is to "get moving" more than I have been able to. Finally my neck is turning in the right direction of no-pain, and the kiropractor gives me good hopes! BB, I do understand your distress, and being far more an athlete than what I ever have been, you must feel even worse. Hang in there, BB!

Anyone of those feeling you're on my "level" at this or close to, that wants to correspond private mails for both-way support? I feel I'm a bit out of league here, with all you hard working, tough people... :p (However I enjoy reading the threads, and feel I learn very much from it.)