1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Vitamaster 2400 Exercise Bike

Discussion in 'Gym Equipment' started by imsuxok?, Feb 7, 2004.

1. imsuxok?

imsuxok? Well-Known Member

Does anyone know anything about this bike? The full name of the bike is the "MBP 2400 Vitamaster by DP Fitness". I've been searching the web for pictures, reviews, etc., etc., but I can't find anything. I can't even find the website for DP fitness.

The reason I'm asking is because I have an opportunity to purchase one of these bikes for around $200. I am told that this model retailed for approximately $900 a couple of years ago. I really have no way of confirming this, unfortunately. If anyone can shed any light on my situation, I would be greatly appreciative :)

2. Collegefour

Collegefour Well-Known Member

Well, I have a DP Air Gometer Express, and I finally found out that it was from Sears. If you can locate a model/serial number on the bike, go to Sears' web site and see if you can get any info on it there.

3. imsuxok?

imsuxok? Well-Known Member

Thanks, Collegefour. That should help me to track down some info on the bike. Sears' website isn't proving much help, but I'm sure google will turn something up.

4. Collegefour

Collegefour Well-Known Member

You're welcome. Good luck.