1. JSF is shutting down soon. Please see this page for details.
    Dismiss Notice

Velocity Diet Challenge

Discussion in 'Fitness Challenges' started by FratStaR, Nov 5, 2008.

1. NCNBilly

NCNBilly Well-Known Member

I had a humongous cheat breakfast on Sunday morning, but I've been doing tons of yardwork and such.. other than that, mostly veggies and lean meats and a small amount of complex carbs if I do a weight workout.

2. LeftNut

LeftNut Well-Known Member

Who knows, maybe I need a huge cheat meal. Maybe I should do even less shakes, too. I have been pretty active, like you.

Well, I'll probably just keep going like I am for the rest of this week and see what happens.

3. dejavued

dejavued Senior Member

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

i don't think we ever saw pics from any of you guys.

teases!! :curses:

;)

4. NCNBilly

:doh: I think I took some while I was at the beach, I'll see if wifey has them on the camera and post them. If not, I'll take some next weekend when I'm down there again.

I just wish I could put on weight as easy as I can take it off. :rolleyes:

5. chrono

chrono Active Member

So after some consideration I started the v-diet this past Sunday. It's day 6 and so far so good! Only difficult thing is I'm heading up north to visit my g/f and it's going to be interesting trying to explain to her what I'm doing. haha. Last week on friday I weighed 184 and was at 14.9% bodyfat on the omron device. Today, even though it's only been 5 1/2 days, I'm currently at 177 and bodyfat % is at 14.4%. Not bad! I'm going to be gone for two days and will be back on Sunday but I'll update on how things went. I specifically started on Sunday so that my one meal falls on a Saturday. I think I'm going to have either some chicken with veggies or a steak with veggies. MMmmm sounds good. Such a reward for being so good. It's going to be difficult two weeks later only because I'm going to be gone for a 4 day weekend instead of 2 (week prior to Labor day).

6. NCNBilly

Hang in there. :)