1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Vegetarian Diet?

Discussion in 'Nutrition & Supplements' started by dustincarter19, Dec 20, 2010.

1. dustincarter19

dustincarter19 Active Member

Any good resources or anybody have a weeks menu? I am a lacto-ovo vegetarian so I do not eat fish but will eat eggs and milk. I have a cruise in 50 days and it is crunch time. If I could drop 10 pounds that would be great.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

2. mastover

mastover Well-Known Member

I have many clients who are lacto-veg, but without any info, ie; age, weight, height, training, diet/macro's, food allergies, no one here would be able to advise with any type of accuracy. Please give us some more info...

Further, what do you mean by "I have a cruise in 50 days" :confused:
    Welcome to JSF. :tucool:

3. dustincarter19

dustincarter19 Active Member

I am 25, 5'8", 170lbs. Just got back into working out. I have been lifting 3 days a week and doing cardio for 30 minutes 5 days a week. I have no food allergies. Thanks for letting me know I wasn't giving you enough.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

4. ianmez

ianmez Well-Known Member

Media:
    Albums:
    I'm a lacto-ovo vegetarian. You can click on my journal to see the kind of stuff I eat. Check out entries from early October this year through the first week of December. That might give you some kind of start.

But, seriously, I'm not sure what you're looking for. So look there, maybe it will give you some ideas and you can ask more precise questions.