1. JSF is shutting down on February 12, 2020. Please see this page for details.
    Dismiss Notice

Unsightly muscular veins - anyway to get rid?

Discussion in 'General Health/Fitness & Injuries' started by oohchild, Apr 15, 2006.

1. oohchild

oohchild Well-Known Member

Recently, I noticed some veins that suddenly popped up in my forehead, think I might have over exert or something during one of my training sessions.

Is there any way to get rid of it or make it less noticeable? I am fine if the veins popped up in the forearms or arms, but the forehead?!.. eeks. :blank:

2. chang

chang Well-Known Member

You're kidding right?

You can't make your veins go away, they're there whether you like it or not. Live with it.

3. 1FastGTX

1FastGTX Elite Member
    Lifetime Platinum Member

Don't hold your breath...

No really, don't. Holding your breath makes that big vein in your forehead stick out. Well that's how it works with me. :)

4. Banditfist

Banditfist Well-Known Member

Sarcasm on

Put on about 50 pounds of pure fat. That will help to cover up the veins......and abs....and muscles.....and anything else positive.

5. widthofacircle

widthofacircle Well-Known Member

Maybe you could collapse it, like spider/varicose veins?

I dunno-- Im sure a dermatologist could tell you whether that was possible or not.

6. Skoorb

Skoorb Well-Known Member

Vericose can be surgically or at least medically addressed and it's not too pricey. Full-on veins sticking out, just get fat. Also, if you have less muscle they may be a bit less obvious. Forehead ones you'll have to live with. I personally love my veins. For the first time in years I consistently have some semblance of a vein on my left bicep and I'm lovin it! The ladies like it too, not that I'm in the market, but they do.