1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Turning over a new leaf

Discussion in 'Fitness Journals' started by Naturegirl, Feb 16, 2008.

1. Big_D

Big_D Well-Known Member

While I won't get up to check, I'll check when I awake at 11 or 12 :)

2. kree-kree

kree-kree Well-Known Member

I am so excited for your trip! Sounds like a complete blast. I will cross my fingers that you see a bunch of animals and be able to capture them all on photos as I want to see them too! I swear I feel like I get to go on some "trips" when all my JSF friends go somewhere fun. I love that many of us share our photos...I can't wait to see some of the cruise photos as well.

Sounds like a lot of work Kayaking and hiking! Now you have a destination and goal which will make training so much easier and exciting.

What time did you drink your coffee? I am such a caffine addict that it usually doesn't have an effect on me anymore. Last night I drank a diet coke right before bed:eek: and went to sleep just fine.

Getting up at 4:30 a.m. is pretty motivating! You go girl (and I'll check in around 8 a.m.:lol:)

3. Naturegirl

Naturegirl Well-Known Member

Big D - I'll have to remember you next time I want to hit the snooze since you're a student and work and train hard, I got no excuses. (How often do you get up at that time?)

Kree - I know I love it when people post pictures :spaz: And we can live vicariously through them when they go on vacation. Which reminds me that I'll have to check your journal often since you always seem to be going somewhere :)

I have to drink my coffee by 4 or 5 probably to get to bed by 10. So maybe about 6 hours for the caffeine to wear off. The caffeine in pop doesnt affect me at all, just coffee does.

Getting up early is very motivating and very attractive. I have to be at work at 7:30 anyway so I really should condition myself to be a morning person.

#343 Naturegirl, Aug 4, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2009