1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Transformation of Jason Burgess

Discussion in 'Media Threads' started by corbint, Feb 9, 2004.

1. corbint

corbint Well-Known Member

Not sure how I stumbled upon this guys site, but he went from being a fatty to a big ripped mofo. Granted, he did have a tiny bit of lipo done, but damn, he is RIPPED!

http://www.jasonburgess.com/fitstory.asp

2. John Stone

John Stone Every day is Leg Day
    Staff Member Owner

Very impressive! I didn't see where he mentioned having lipo, did I miss it? He certainly looks healthy and happy now. I Can't believe I never saw his site before, thanks for posting it Troy. :tu:

3. corbint

well, he also coded a thing called MuscleJournal that he worked on with Roger Applewhite (Roger is on the cover of the March/April edition of Muscle Media.) I created an account and you can view Jasons photo gallery. He took pics AND movies of his lipo. He apparently barters his computer skills for free lipo with his surgeon. Interesting idea! Ill fix your network if you suck this last ounce of fat! Anyways, if you create an account, the photos are here :: http://www.musclejournal.com/members/asp/jasonGallery.asp

Also, his movies and article about it are here :: http://www.musclejournal.com/members/asp/jasonjournal.asp?mj:jason:journal_query=145

To quote it ::

==========================================

So....

I had liposuction yesterday.... and I video taped the whole procedure. I wanted you to be able to see how this is done. A client of mine is a plastic surgeon and he and I barter our work. He is the one that removed the tattoos on my arm as well. A very, very good surgeon.

Why did I get lipo? Well this is my second time on the table. I initially had lipo done about 2 years ago because of a small amount of fat that just would not 'burn off'. I tried everything and I ended up doing so much cardio AND eating so many xenadrine that I started looking a bit unhealthy. (Ask Roger how I looked at the Arnold in 2000.... I looked really thin)

This fatty deposit was right at my navel and no matter how lean my abs were.... that damn fat remained. It was left over from many years of being overweight and I was very self conscious about it.

Check out my bio to see what I am talking about.

This little bit of fat hindered any gains I could have made because everytime I started to gain a little weight (even good weight) that area started to swell and I was back on the treadmill twice a day.

So... why did I have to go back for a second visit?

There was a small amount of fat that remained on my right side and the crease that separates the abs vertically was not as clean as I wanted. So... that is what we focused on yesterday.

As you can see from the video, lipo is a pretty brutal procedure. We were all talking and joking around but there were many times I was taking small, short breaths. It really helped to know the surgeon personally and to have worked with him previously. I knew a little more of what to expect.

I am pretty sore today but a lot better than I anticipated. I should be back in the gym in no time!

My diet is still going great! I am eating 5-6 meals and keeping my weight up while my body fat is dropping (hehe... I don't mean at the liposuction clinic either... :-)

I am still visibly leaning up with very little cardio.

Videos
    Here are the video clips from yesterday's adventure. The procedure was about 45 minutes in length but the video was edited to 9 minutes. The files are in Windows Media format and you will need at least version 7 to view them. You may also want to be using a fast connection such as a cable modem or DSL.

The surgeon is Dr. Steven Carp and the procedure was done at his office. If you would like more info about Dr. Carp, you can visit his website (created by yours truly) www.carpcosmetic.com

Lastly, I want to mention that this is not my best moment on video ;-) My stomach is bloated full of the epinephrine/lidocaine solution. This... combined with the gut beating... well... you get the picture :-)

• Please be aware, the video is of a surgical procedure and may be considered graphic by some audiences.
    ==============================================="

4. corbint

What really amazes me about this guys transformation is that he goes from being fat to cut up and low weight to adding like 30 pounds of what appears to be muscle mass. His size after his 2 year period is astounding. His arms looks like telephone poles! He has a pic of himself on 8/3/2003 weighing in at 250. He says "i am pretty smooth", i guess because it was a bulking phase, but sheesh his arms are big.

He also is a proponent of an ECA stack, etc, so Im not sure if he potentially used PH's, gear, etc.... Looks like Im going to have toemail him and find out more about his diet, training, and supplements he used, etc. Some of the food he has written about looks damn light in calories, but he does eat 6 times a day so....

If he did his transformation with nothing more than the help of an ECA stack, damn, he did an AMAZING job! Even if he used PHs, etc... To each their own. Im not interested in that type of stuff, but its his body, not mine!

Ill let you know what I get via email from him...

5. John Stone

John Stone Every day is Leg Day
    Staff Member Owner

I have no desire to see the videos. :eek:

Yeah he definitely went down a few roads I personally would not travel. I don't even use fatburners, and lipo is out of the question. I do have a small amount of fat around my lower abs that just won't go away, so I know exactly how he felt. I can really identify with him there. I'll probably always be stuck with it, though, because I'm not going under the knife. I'd have to get unhealthy skinny to finally lose it, and as soon as I did any bulking it would come right back. :(

6. Bobby Lee

Bobby Lee Well-Known Member

I agree

I went to get my physical yesterday and asked the Dr. about the fatburners and all that and he told me to stay away from it. But I also have a father who passed away at 58 from high cholesterol. So he told me to eat clean and healthy and work out. But I got the o.k. to do the max-ot and HIIT training. I tell you, I can't stress enough how much this site and forums are changing my whole way of life. The new home gym is almost done and I will post pics when finished. Good luck everyone! Hey John, if you and your wife ever get to Naples, you better look us up. Talk soon! 4 days on just water now. The headaches are finally going away. What a bear that was. I was up to 12-16 pepsi's a day.

7. seeDerekNow

seeDerekNow Well-Known Member

Dang! Are you sure that guy's not an ex-linebacker or something?