1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Thoughts on Jack3d + OxyElite Pro??

Discussion in 'Nutrition & Supplements' started by MotivatedMichael, Oct 6, 2010.

1. sauron256

sauron256 Active Member

2. mastover

mastover Well-Known Member

Just an update on this 1,3-dimethylamine... I am on a number of competitive bodybuilding boards and forums and there seems to be the first reported death attributed to this compound. DMAA (known as legal cocaine here on the streets of the Bronx) has been circulating in a number of products in "proprietary" blends, and in powder form. Proprietary means that there is no known amount of each compound that comprises the particular supplement. If you purchase this product in pure powdered form, you are basically playing with fire, unless you have a MCG sensitive scale. Imagine being off by 1/2 gram when a normal dosage is only 25 mg...

It acts more like an amphetamine (it boosts noradrenaline more so than dopamine) and it appears to be way to harsh to be safe while training. Especially if it is used 4-5 times per week. Adrenaline burnout and the added stress on the heart is something to seriously consider.

I'm not saying not to use these type pre workout products, but I've never used them and it hasn't hampered my progress. I've received numerous PM's concerning pre workout products, NO boosters, and like products, seeking confirmation. My response is either no response at all, or a flat out "NO, I DON'T RECOMMEND THEM"

3. KoNcEpT61

KoNcEpT61 Active Member

I havent taken jack3d yet, but my friend who works at a supplement store said it isnt as effective as 1MR when it comes to the energy boost..

and as long as you cycle on and off of stimulants you should be fine.

4. sevenatenine

sevenatenine Active Member

Same ingredients, "proprietary blends" but I heard 1MR has more caffeine.

5. Big_D

Big_D Well-Known Member

My buddy uses it in powdered form. He messed up the dosage one time. He likened the first hour to MDMA, and the next 36 hours to death.