1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

That little bit extra

Discussion in 'Fat Loss/Cutting' started by Huxley, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Huxley

Huxley Active Member

Hi Guys,

I've got a beach party coming up in 2 weeks and I want to get that little bit more shredded for it. I'm currently sitting on around 9% bodyfat. But unfortunately I have bad genetics so weight around my hips goes at a snails pace.

I've been on oxyelite before and it worked wonders - wondering if this is still one of the better cutting sups to go with or whether there is something better?

Apart from that - My diet is already extremely clean - I plan on increasing my Gym sessions from 45 min weights + 15 cardio to 30 mins weights and 30mins cardio.

Would i be better of just doing pure cardio for the hour? I've read most of this forum but just wondering if there were personal tips that you have used yourself that you could let me in on!

Any other tips would be excellent.

Cheers
    J

2. SithLord

SithLord Well-Known Member

Try doing something your body isn't used to... For example, though it was awhile back for me when I was at 10% BF, the thing that worked for me was I went on an all day mountain bike trip, up and down hills stopping only for rest, food, & water. That just killed my plateau that I was on! Hope you hit your goal...good luck!

3. Skoorb

Skoorb Well-Known Member

Remember abs are made in the kitchen, you need to cut food intake, it's the only way you'll make a noticeable diff in 2 weeks.

4. Huxley

Huxley Active Member

Thanks for the replies guys!

I'm going to mix some basketball into the routine a couple of times a week as well.

I went through my diet and refined it some more today - Basically oats in the morning - tuna+brown rice+beans for lunch - and chicken/salmon for dinner. I'm already at a calorie deficit so I'll cut out the cheat meal at the end of the week as well! Might consider doing some extra cardio on my off days as well.