1. JSF is shutting down soon. Please see this page for details.
    Dismiss Notice

Taking synephrine, HCA & Hoodia together ( with other fat burners.)

Discussion in 'Nutrition & Supplements' started by Justitia, Mar 31, 2007.

1. Victoria35

Victoria35 Active Member

Could you be compulsive eating.....?

Which is what I am. You can overeat anything, even the healthy stuff.

I considered fat burners and with the advice of people here and weighing my options, such as dig deep down and work my ass off, I decided not to mess with my body's chemicals.

It is HARD work to do what you need to do to get your body to ramp up and get the metabolism going all the while trying to control cravings and fighting the urge to overeat!!!!!!

Everday is a struggle. Justicia...I can relate to you. But taking all those supplements cannot be doing you any favors...and then your body is going to become adapted to them and you may need more. I would suggest as the others have to dump them and believe in yourself and your own powers. You can do it. And/or just rely on one additional fat burner, if you have to.

I know the feelings behind the eating are strong. Please talk about them to someone close to you...that is what helped me get out of a bad pattern of thinking...denial, guilt, depression, feeling I deserved to eat what I wanted, no matter what.

I'm not saying you are all that I wrote above....just want you to know what I went through and maybe it can help you a little.

Victoria ;)