1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

sweating/intensity

Discussion in 'Fat Loss/Cutting' started by akirunner, May 9, 2005.

1. akirunner

akirunner Well-Known Member

i have 2 questions: #1-i used to really like running and i did pretty good at it so i started running farther everday but recently my legs have been very tired/weak and its slowing me down a lot and now i hate running(i run 30 or 40 minutes 6 days a week).advice?
    #2- aslo recently when i run i havent been sweating very much even when its really hot outside but when i finish running and go inside i start sweating. is this because im running to slow and my heart isnt beating fast enough or what?

2. jsbrook

jsbrook Well-Known Member

You could just use a break. Or 6 days might be too much for your body. Maybe you have tried to progress too quickly. But what's your diet like? What's your lifting routine like? There's a lot of factors that could be impacting your recovery. You might not be hydrating properly. It usually only happens at the end of intense races and workouts, but you'll stop sweating and feel very cold if you get seriously dehydrated.

3. akirunner

akirunner Well-Known Member

my diet is good,equal amount of protein and carbs(hardly any fat though)water intake: 70-80 fluid oz daily. i usually do weight lifting and crunches after running but i get home at like 4:00 and have to run for 30-40 minutes, curl 50 lbs 9x12reps with 80 pound bench presses in between(thats the most weights i have :o need to buy a few 20's) and then do 12x60 reps of crunches/obliques and then do homework/try to fit in te rest of my meal plan. also i usually 36 fluid oz of water before school and then again after school>is it bad to take in so much water at one time?