1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Supplements/Protein shake recommendations?

Discussion in 'Nutrition & Supplements' started by Lokiclan, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Lokiclan

Lokiclan Member

Hey guys. I'm an 18 year old soon-to-be senior. I wanna go into football, and I'm hoping to be a running back. What can I do supplement-wise that can make me build insane muscle, rather quickly? (Though I do have the whole summer, so I use 'Fast' rather loosely; 2-3~ months)

I'm 172 pounds, and about Six foot even. So guys. Recommendations?

Also! How about chocolate milk? I drink it after my workouts.

2. vanDutton

vanDutton Active Member

To be honest, whichever one you will buy and actually use. For the most part, there aren't significant differences in them that I've found. Some people swear by Optimum Nutrition (GNC brand), some prefer AtLarge nutrition (sponsor here), but I'm actually making decent gains on Body Fortress (which is the Walmart brand). Some are more "pure" than others, which is something you will have to consider as you go into college, which has more stringent PED testing. For high school, it's whatever you prefer, since high usually only tests for recreational drugs, if at all.

3. chris mason

chris mason Well-Known Member
    Official Sponsor