1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

sports bras

Discussion in 'Female Health & Fitness' started by music88, Jan 21, 2012.

1. music88

music88 Active Member

hello wondering if any one can advise a good sports bra,. mine doesnt do a great job and makes it difficult for me to concentrate on running because my boobs make it more difficult!!! :o:o

2. sudy

sudy Active Member

I wear two sports bras (the brand isn't important) when running as I find that offers much better support than one.

..I also wear two pairs of thin socks too as that helps prevent blisters.. at least that's how it appears to me :)

3. spatzcat_11

spatzcat_11 Active Member

lululemon!!!

4. jmike

jmike Active Member

that's awesome

when i used to do road marches in the army i would wear a slick pair of business socks under my regular army issue wool socks

moves the point of friction from between your skin and socks to between the different pairs of socks

12 miles will a pop will wear out a pair of business socks quickly

5. amietron

amietron Well-Known Member

I recommend Enell. They're (way) more expensive, but worth it if you are really well endowed. I found out about them years ago from an Oprah's Favorite Things show. Totally worth it.