1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Sportline HR Monitor

Discussion in 'Gym Equipment' started by dso, May 8, 2012.

1. dso

dso Well-Known Member

Hey guys.

I have a Sportline solo 915 any touch heart rate monitor that I have been using for about a month now. My only complaint is that it will beep like crazy after about 15 or 20 minutes, then it stops reading my HR. I don't have the book anymore, but does anyone know why its doing this? It gets real annoying when I'm 40 minutes into Insanity and I can't check my HR. Is there some type of setting its on that's making it do this? I noticed that when it beeps if I check my HR it won't do that as soon, but it wants me to check it like every 30 seconds and I can't always do it when I'm in the middle of something. Does anyone know what the deal is here? Thanks.

2. Shamie

Shamie Well-Known Member

It is probably set up for a minimum & maximum heart rate. When you are out of that range it beeps. Probably you can go to their website, or type your model # in a seach engine, and the manual is online. I have the Timex hr monitor, and I had the same problem at the start, until I changed the setting, so the beep is shut off. I also changed the minimum and maximum heart rate setting also (but that wasn't necessary after I shut off the beep).