1. JSF is shutting down soon. Please see this page for details.
    Dismiss Notice

so i walked into this new supplement store

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Jono, Apr 7, 2004.

1. Jono

Jono Well-Known Member

there are a handful of supplement stores in my city.. two main ones in the mall, and two other general "health food" stores which carry some supplements for body builders..

anyways, this new place opens up and i go and check it out.

so im just looking around, not really a big store or anything like that. but really packed with products. and its the only supplement store where i've seen nothing but quality products. no crap on the shelf, no carb/fat blockers etc.

so im just browing around and this big guy comes in and he starts talking about juice with the owners.. lol, you know your in a real supplement store when you start talking about the sauce, cutting, and bulking with the owner and other customer..

my first experiance ever talking with someone in a store about pro hormones, roids, other supplements etc. the cool thing is, the owner worked at prolab for 7 or so years. really cool guy, knows his stuff and told me a bunch of interesting things

anyways i picked up 1kg of glutamine, cheapestd i've ever seen it.. was $75 canadian and he even tossed in a free pro lab t-shirt.. the guy even gave me samples of 3 protein drinks. he even entered me in a monthly draw for $200 worth of free supplements

now thats some service!

2. Collegefour

Collegefour Well-Known Member

Sounds like you found a new home....lol. :)