1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

small issue on main page

Discussion in 'Technical' started by xygote, Aug 24, 2011.

1. xygote

xygote Active Member

Just a small thing, but I figure you would want to know about it (if you don't already).

When I open the pictures you post in your blog (just noticed it when looking over your repair shop photos), the photo pops up in a viewer. When this happens, the amazon deals add stays on top and even covers a portion of the photo.

This is in chrome ver. 13.0.782.112 m (current) and running on Windows 7 64 bit Professional.

If you need any other information or want me to check other browsers just let me know.

2. John Stone

John Stone Every day is Leg Day
    Staff Member Owner

Thanks for the report. I've verified the issue in Chrome and IE (Firefox and Opera are OK). I'll look into a solve for this and will follow-up here. :)

3. John Stone

John Stone Every day is Leg Day
    Staff Member Owner

I think I've resolved the issue. Please let me know how things look on your end (might need to hard refresh).

Thanks again for the report, and sorry it took so long for me to reply (I somehow overlooked your post until this morning).