1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Sixty One-derful Woman

Discussion in 'Fitness Journals' started by Defy, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Paddy

Paddy Well-Known Member

welcome defy, though i think we should call you deffy as its softer on the eyes. nice introduction you did. age and gravity are not for the light hearted. that said, you seem a tad tough on yourself there. just thinking, you know, can 5 pounds really lead to wreck, soft, and saggy? :confused: we are all our own worst critics. even seltzer and he's in his 60s too but he has a big chest and a tiny waist. so ok, he's only double nickels but that rounds up right?

now, if you're into pics...you might want to consider the basement options where many folks keep journals and others keep strictly picture journals while their text journals are upstairs. the basement is a smaller crowd and can't be phished so you won't find youself on google. the basement option requres a small donation to biker john and then you get to see all the naked people. for example, seltzer's down there nekkid. and the picture of deja in her avatar, well she keeps the front side out down there so you can see her boobies. and then there was the bikini contest. :spaz:

we loved carole and miss her. and she is hot indeed. she likes to bench press with the long bar...the balance of it all.

best luck to you deffy, in getting to where you want to be. :tucool:

2. Seltzer

Seltzer Elite Member

Media:
    Albums:
    Paddy, thanks for the the kind words, but let's not be so quick to round up my age. All in good time. :lol: You're right, I can be my own worst critic and that likely won't be changing soon. [/hijack]

Defy, for those wanting to keep some info or everything more private Paddy, as usual, makes a very good suggestion.

3. phillydude

phillydude Don't Never Give Up.

Media:
    Albums:
    ProTip: ALWAYS pair red wine with dark chocolate and you will get the maximum health benefits from both.

ProTip: The wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round. And there will always be another one coming along shortly. So when you get thrown under the bus, get up and get back on it again.

Welcome to JSF.