1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Should I be happy?

Discussion in 'Fat Loss/Cutting' started by Fader, May 1, 2012.

1. Fader

Fader Active Member

I don't know how I've lost so much, so easily, but I've managed to lose a stone and a half since Jan 2012. I was 14 stone then and now in May I'm 12 and a half. Here are my measurement differences:

Jan 2012:
    Waist 35"
    Wrist 7"
    Hips 41.5"
    Forearm 12"
    Bicep Unflexed 14.5"
    Bicep flexed 15"
    Chest 41"
    Neck 15.5"
    Thighs 24"
    Calves 15.5"
    Weight 14stone

May 2012:
    Waist 32"
    Wrist 7"
    Hips 39"
    Forearm 7"
    Bicep Unflexed 14"
    Bicep Flexed 14.5
    Chest 41"
    Neck 14.5"
    Thighs 23"
    Calves 15"
    Weight 12 stone and a half

Don't get me wrong, it spirals.. sometimes it's as high as 13 stone, sometimes 12 and a half, it's not the weight that bothers me. I love the bodyfat differences I have seen. I can now see my Abs. I love the waist and hips and the fat going would explain the neck and thighs etc.. biceps kill me though :( well disappointed..

anyway heres a pic. I am sticking to 1800-2000 cals to lose fat and try and keep muscle. If i go over 2100 i do cardio which is most days and if im 1800-2000 i tend not too. I am looking to stay/be lean for the beach this weekend as im going Ibiza. Once back I'll rebulk slowly. Just need abit of moral support I guess. Hate the thought of losing muscle and going back below 15inch arms is damn depressing!!

Am I just going to have to take the fact if i want 10% bodyfat or so then I am going to lose size? What direction should I now choose? thanks so much guys
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Fader

Fader Active Member

3. Robert2006

Robert2006 Active Member

The leaner you get the smaller you get. The fat takes up room .

It's up to you to pick your goals. Decide how you want to look or decide what sort of athletic performance you want.