1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

SHAVING: How and how long to grow back if you look dumb?

Discussion in 'Weight Training/Bulking' started by MGB, Jun 25, 2004.

1. smooth_swimmer

smooth_swimmer Well-Known Member

Definitely shave the legs. I'm a college swimmer and I honestly can't remember having any hair below my chin since 9th grade. More and more men are shaving their legs now, not just swimmers, and body builders. I actually get lots of comments from the ladies about how smooth legs are sexier and the fact that they want to rub my legs pretty much makes shaving them worth it. It shows the muscle definition better, feels clean, and smooth, they're great in bed, and my girlfriend absolutely loves my body (arms, legs, chest, pits) completely shaved. If you haven't ever tried it, do it at least once.

2. SlyFan

SlyFan Well-Known Member

I have tried the laser hair removal. On my back. It drives me crazy. It cost $3000. I had 2 treatments on my lower back and 6 on my upper back. I thought I was all set after the last treatment and wasn't going to have to worry about back hair again. BUt a month after last one, it started growing back. :mad: This was about 2 years ago. It did reduce the thickness by about 50%, but it's still very noticable and very embarrssing. I would do it again but only if the doctor can gaurentee hair-free forever.

3. Wizardsco

Wizardsco Well-Known Member

Okay folks,

Was wondering if everyone shaves around the nipple area or do you folks have another method?

:confused:

4. Wizardsco

I guess I have killed the thread lol

5. HowBoutThemCowboys?

HowBoutThemCowboys? Well-Known Member

I did a full body shave about once or twice a year the last decade for conference championship meets or nationals for swimming. As to the nipple area you can shave there, just very carefully. I am assuming you are meaning the outer ring and not the nipple itself, as I don't think hair grows there (at least not on me).

6. Wizardsco

Cheers for that and yes exactly where I am meaning..Shaving scary sh*t :D

KNowing me I would probably take one off :p