1. JSF is shutting down on February 12, 2020. Please see this page for details.
    Dismiss Notice

ShadowPenguin vs. KingInk

Discussion in 'Fitness Challenges' started by ShadowPenguin, Aug 31, 2004.

1. kingink

kingink Well-Known Member

well, finally not sick or injured or sick and injured.

did measurements on bodycomp.com
    i lost a few pounds. i now weight 236#. i started this craziness in august at 254#. It isn't as dramatic as some but better than nothing. my labwork on cholesterol and other stuff came back much better. i
    only lost an inch off of my waist and an inch off of my adbomen. i am now back in the gym. i figure even if i don't reach my goals this time i can keep working towards them. :)

I still need to lose another 36# - 41# of fat. :/

2. ShadowPenguin

ShadowPenguin Well-Known Member

same here, i had the flu for like 2 weeks and it kept me off my game for that long. Thankfully my injury (pulled a muscle in my back) healed up during that time and i'm back in full swing.

Taking my running program VERY slowly, i dont want the setbacks i had last time....one week on one week off....next week i'm back up to three miles...the goal being five then I work on speed.

This time i'm also making it a point to train my legs the way i should be in the gym to keep them strong on the off weeks because pulled hamstrings and shin splints SUCK!!!!

IF this little challenge of our doesnt produce the best results come Christmas we do a rematch :tu: but dont give up on this one...we still have a little over a month to go my friend.

3. krosspyder

krosspyder Well-Known Member

hows it going guys?

just curious.

can i be able to compete with someone also? how do i do this?