1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

SFC - Sober February Challenge

Discussion in 'Fitness Challenges' started by AzDesertRhino, Jan 26, 2008.

1. AzDesertRhino

AzDesertRhino Active Member

My biggest challenge so far. Working out of town , hotel has free happy hour. Never missed one in the past years of coming here. Then would top it off with supplies in my room. Stayed clear last night and tonight. One more night to go.

To be honest, it hasn't been that hard, once I made a true commitment.

2. Rise

Rise Active Member

Good job, Jim. I'd say keep it going but you are obviously already doing that :tu:

3. Ecrivain

Ecrivain Well-Known Member

You guys are doing great. Free booze - that's a wily temptress. Surviving that is a noteworthy feat. :tu:

Tonight I'm going out to a comedy club with my sister and a bunch of her friends that I don't know. A social situation with strangers would normally call for copious amounts of liquid courage. I'm glad I have this challenge to keep me on track.

4. Seltzer

Seltzer Elite Member

Media:
    Albums:
    A tip of my hat to all who are participating, whether or not you've been able to fulfill the absolute requirements of the challenge.

Is there any discussion about a March extension?

5. AzDesertRhino

AzDesertRhino Active Member

Haven't seen any discussion about a SMC.

I'd be game for a shot at another month!

My 100 point challenge for this month went to hell when I had to go to Yuma for the job for 4 days. :mad: Missed workouts etc.

6. woodan

woodan Well-Known Member

I survived the free booze challenge with flying colours. The poker, that's a difference story. I was shite. While I was there though I was missing my 6th meal of the day so I took my shaker and had some Nitrean and almonds while everyone else was getting pissed. Next challenge is when my Dad comes to visit on Friday. Assuming he shows up.