1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

SD Matrix

Discussion in 'Nutrition & Supplements' started by Paul1983, Jun 16, 2011.

1. Paul1983

Paul1983 Member

I realize that these forums are not in any way "pro" sterioids-infact the opposite..But i wonder if anyone can explain to me just what "SD Matrix" is? are these steroids? they market themself as "legal" steroids..but are they just as dangerose? just to confirm i am not thinking of taking these and i understand that they wont replace proper diet and training...im more concerned about some of my mates who are either on them and seeing massive gains..or considering these "there sold in the shops-they must be tested and safe!" seems to be the general opinion..

http://sdmatrix.co.uk/

Again im not considering these, can anyone shed some light on exactly what these are? the side effects look pretty awful and seem just like steroid side effects:blank:

2. Robert2006

Robert2006 Active Member

A quick search

It's a prohormone

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prohormone

If I understand right it converts once inside your body.

Legal? Depends on what you mean by legal. I guess legal in the sense that the police won't arrest you. But for an athlete that competes it would depend on the rules.

Safety? There are some threads about side effects etc . Just search google.

3. Paul1983

Paul1983 Member

Hi there

iv been reading topics and forums from google results all morning, the general idea seems to be these are not for newbies and without proper aftercare can be very dangerous..but im confused as to why they are sold in the shops if they are so dangerous - i thought everything for sale on our shelfs had to be extensively tested for saftey, by legal im talking from a law point in the UK, steroids cant be sold but are legal to use..are these just rebadged steroids so the manufacturer can bypass UK laws?.

thanks for that wiki link, just had a read of that..so unlike steroids it does not increase hormones as such, rather increases the strength of hormones you already have..either way messing around with hormones seems risky.

I guess if there not safe to use i wanted something to show my mates why they shouldent be and at least give them a better idea of what there thinking of doing.

4. mastover

mastover Well-Known Member

If your buddies are not eating properly and lifting intensely, these products will be worthless and cause more harm than good.

I've never used prohormones or AAS's so from personal experience I cannot offer anything of value. However, based on the many lifters I do know who've used prohormones, the majority of them did so completely ignorant of the potential side effects and proper PCT protocol after a cycle. Side effects include and are not limited to high blood pressure, wild mood swings, acne, big increase in appetite, bloat, and undue strain on the liver. I notice that this product is methylated. If so, the methylation will definitely stress the liver big time.

Additionally, you must know how to cycle it and following a cycle you must be well versed with a PCT procedure. The fact that they advise you to use Milk Thistle while on this stuff is a red flag that shouldn't be ignored.

5. Paul1983

Paul1983 Member

Thanks for your reply Mastover, that will be great to show them and they will respect the words of someone so acomplished in the buisness. much appreciated!:)