1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

S09 + NMW09 challenge.

Discussion in 'Fitness Challenges' started by TooMuch, Jan 1, 2009.

1. TooMuch

TooMuch Well-Known Member

Media:
    Albums:
    It may sound ambitious, but I gave it some thought. There are usually two great challenges running here every month: 'sober month' and 'no missed workouts' month. And I thought: why limit myself?
    Nowadays staying sober and going to gym became much easier for me, more like part of my normal life. I cannot say my life is easier than it was couple of months ago, but does it matter?

So I'm gonna stay sober and work out no less than 3 times per week for a full year of 09.

And I have something to start with this week: 2 workouts already completed and no drinks on New Year. :tu:

Everyone, feel free to join!

2. TooMuch

TooMuch Well-Known Member

Media:
    Albums:
    A quick update:
    - drank 2 times this year;
    - missed workouts: zero. :)

3. afraser42

afraser42 Active Member

I think I'm in on this. I've generally been abstaining from alcohol, but every now and then I have some... and I'm always wondering, "Why did I use to drink this all the time?"

Unfortunately, I -am- a bit of a beer snob, so I might have to have a taste every now and then...

Just a sip, I promise!