1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Ronnie Coleman

Discussion in 'Weight Training/Bulking' started by Crunchdaddy, Aug 17, 2008.

1. zenpharaohs

zenpharaohs Elite Member
    Lifetime Platinum Member

Well, to be fair, I'm still insane whether or not I believe that. I got the pink shirt, and I'm not afraid to use it.

2. Big_D

Big_D Well-Known Member

Wait for it zen, there is another one coming soon :)

3. anfeyd

anfeyd Active Member

You missed my point. It wasn't in regards to any of those actually working or what they were contrived of, but rather the reason for taking any of them. Anyone who meticulously takes a PWO shake consisting of specific carb/protein ratio's wants to see gains, anyone who takes creatine wants to see gains, anyone who takes steroids wants to see gains. People take supplements because they think they will help them achieve their results faster than if they didn't take them, regardless of what supplement it actually is.

4. zenpharaohs

zenpharaohs Elite Member
    Lifetime Platinum Member

Yeah, I think they announce the new seasons stuff in a week or so. :nod:

5. CuTe PoIsOn

CuTe PoIsOn Active Member

Well to a certain extent thats true but You can supplement water In a bottle you know, so therefore Its not really the same only difference is some other things such as protein are packaged to be "supps" plus whey is natural, if someones pwo supp is peanutbutter & whey thats not the same as poping a few steroid pills or jacking a needle into a few veins, as one is clearly more chemically enchanced than the other which is turn delivers alot more benefits faster. But yes all those things got their benefits water will quench thirt, protein will aid In repairing damaged tissues & steroids will doubt give you alot more beneifits than I could list, what I do know is Its not that hard to lift a needle and inject for some quick results, I know that there are disadvantages but the pyhsical beneifits outweight those, otherwise big ron and others wouldnt use them.

6. RTE

RTE Well-Known Member

Back to Ronnie for a second, the Texas Power lifters have one of his workouts for a week. Well he does a number of sets, he seems to keep his reps in the 10-12 range for the better part. I didn't count his compounds vs isolation exercises, but he seems to keep a balance of them. Even some machine work.

I don't think I will do this, but anyone can try it and tell us what they thought about it.:cool:

#86 RTE, Sep 5, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2008