1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Replacement for Tapatalk

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by leftyx, Jun 10, 2013.

1. leftyx

leftyx Senior Member

I don't want to start a brouhaha but I have had it with Tapatalk. The developer can't know how bad it's become. It's a neat idea but works terribly now. It used to work but the last version for Android is unusable on my Nexus7. I've written the developer but every update is worse than the last. If I have to I'll go back to the browser, but I am deleting Tapatalk. Is there any hope for a replacement for Tapatalk?

2. John Stone

John Stone Every day is Leg Day
    Staff Member Owner

I'm going to move this to Off-Topic since it's not a technical issue with this forum.

3. Steel Dylan

Steel Dylan New Member

How do i get rid of the Tapatalk virus off my iPad? This dumb thing started appearing as a window at the top of my Facebook displays and i cant get rid of it. It wont X out. Hence it is an annoyance, and therefore a virus as far as i am concerned. Any ideas on how to eliminate it?? Thanks!

4. macdiver

macdiver Well-Known Member
    Bronze Member

I never cared for Tapatalk but when I needed to post using my phone it WAS the best option. These new forums are awesome on the phone. I will be deleting tapacrap from my phone.

John Stone likes this.