1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

READY SET GO! RTLF = READY TO LOSE FAT!

Discussion in 'Fitness Journals' started by rtlf, Mar 25, 2012.

1. rtlf

rtlf Active Member

Hi Gang,

I've been lurking on these forums for a while.......5years? Your Typical on and off dieter. It seems like some things are starting to go right, it's about time i start to work on how i look again!

I won't be putting up a plan right now, understand some of you will think this is a start to fail...however understand this that i do have a journal will be recording everything and hopefully will start to make a plan. Will be here everyday and hopefully be able to wind down for the day and record the days highlight...

Not looking for a quick turn around - could change depends on the progress, but I'm looking to be healthier...

Current State:
    Weight: 315lbs
    BF%: 35%
    Physical condition: SUPER BAD!
    3 Months Goal: 285 LB

Will start my journey from tomorrow, Monday March 26, 2012. Any support will be great!!

2. user786

user786 Active Member

Good luck with this :) Ive been a on off dieter for years so i know where your coming from.
    Whats your training history like ?

3. OneGTR

OneGTR Member

good luck! :tucool:

4. AnDe

AnDe Member

Good luck!