1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Reach Your Weightloss Goal by December 1st

Discussion in 'Fitness Challenges' started by BlueThunder, Aug 30, 2007.

1. BlueThunder

BlueThunder Well-Known Member

Jogged for awhile at the gym, then came home starving and stuffed myself till I couldn't eat another bite. I think since it's early in the week I'll be able to still lose weight by saturday though.:tu:

2. haleygirl82

haleygirl82 Active Member

well this morning it was back to 250 phew i knew it was water lol

3. dewfiend23

dewfiend23 Well-Known Member

268.5 this morning, i have no idea whats going on

4. reniform

reniform Well-Known Member

It was hard to believe how much extra energy I had when I got back. I did my back and biceps workout this past Sunday and I set a new PR on pullups. I'll definitely need that extra energy since I'm working full-time while going to school full-time (hence my lack of time to post).

Congrats on the one arm pushup; it has been one of my goals for a while now. I can lower myself under control now, but can't get back up. Did you do anything specific training-wise to get there, or was it one of those things that just happened as you got stronger?

5. Cam_B

Cam_B Active Member

Off on my holiday this morning so I thought I'd do a weigh in and measure to add to the spreadsheet.

Weight = 209.5lbs
    Waist = 38 inches

As you can see I've lost 9lb since the last weigh in which I suppose is mainly water as it's quite alot but,
    as I've lost another half-an-inch around my waist so there has obviously been some fat loss.

Off to a lovely Greek Island today for a week, so plenty of rest :sleep:, good food :eat:and maybe the odd Ouzo. :whistle:

All the best for the following week guys and girls :bb:

6. Azure

Azure Active Member

This is depressing.

I'm picking up weight like crazy....250 lbs as of yesterday morning.

Yet, I'm still at the same belt notch that I was at with 225 lbs...in fact I had to make an extra hole because my pants were falling down.

Is it water? 5-10 lbs is perhaps....but 25 lbs? Ugh!

7. groomy

groomy Well-Known Member

Starting weight (8th Sept 2007): 102.4kg
    Current weight (15th Sept 2007): 101.2kg
    Goal weight (1st December 2007): 90kg

Loss to date: 1.2kg

8. reniform

reniform Well-Known Member

Well, my diet wasn't as good as I had wanted it to be and I missed one of my cardio days, but I'm down to 203 lbs and 14.6% bf. Some of that weight was probably water that I was carrying from my week of eating poorly, but its progress and motivation to do better next week.

9. haleygirl82

hmm it said 250.5 i didnt have a terrible week but it wasnt ideal. dont see how i could have gained though i dont think i did. hmm well next week ill be sure to do better thats all

10. BlueThunder

I'm sitting at 179.4 lbs today. I think that's a gain of like 2 pounds. I need to do my cardio earlier in the day or switch my meals around so I'm not so hungry at night.

I know my weight fluctuates like crazy because of all the water I drink, but I'm pretty sure I gained some fat during this week. I was only able to follow my diet for like 2 days perfectly before I fell off the wagon. This week will be perfect though, mark my words.

I don't think a 25 pound gain is possible in a week. I think your scale must by on the fritz or something Azure

Also, welcome groomy. :tu:

#70 BlueThunder, Sep 15, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2007
  11. Buttersweet

Buttersweet Active Member

i'm 67 kg today:eek:

12. Azure

Azure Active Member

Yeah...I've given up on my scale.

Going to pick up a new one when I can.

13. BlueThunder

Well, here's the chart for this week. Seems we've had quite a few challengers, including myself, backslide this week.

Sceadato I don't think I ever got a goal weight from you. Also, Cam_B, I can delete your bodyfat % since you haven't been reporting it if you like. The only reason I say that is that the 0.00% will bring your average down, although you're still in first place with it there. Oh, and I didn't post your weight Azure since I'm not sure if you want me to post a 25 pound gain for you since I don't think that's possible. We also have a few challengers who seem to be missing in action from the start. Its not to late to start posting your stats guys!

I said yesterday to mark my words on having a perfect week. Well, forget that, instead mark my words today that I'll have a perfect rest of the week. :lol:

#73 BlueThunder, Sep 16, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2007
  14. Echo

Echo Active Member

220 this morning. Only 1 pound but I have a feeling that this week will show some serious losses..... Hopefully huge ones! I feel a little bloated from going out drinking on Sat. And I also cheated on Sat afternoon... On top of that I need to increase my fiber intake...:o So hopefully I'll be down 3-5 pounds this week if I don't cheat..... On a side note I finally convinced my girlfriend to start dieting with me. That should help alot. She has been a problem in the past. Good Luck this week!

15. Azure

Azure Active Member

Amazing...

228 lbs this morning.

Not bad....considering where I was.

16. Azure

Azure Active Member

Mark me down at 223....officially....about damn time too!

New scale and all.... :tu:

17. BlueThunder

Congrats on the new scale! :tu:

18. dewfiend23

dewfiend23 Well-Known Member

hey folks, sorry for the irratic updates. turmoil in our apt, and now i have to pack my stuff into storage cuz i'm out of the club now. but hey, at least its a good workout! never move in with your best friend and his fiance (it might work sometimes on TV, but rarely elsewhere:tu:)

currently as of thurs 12:12 - 265.5 there's a little bit of some negative progress which could be due to anything at this point, but i'm still working toward the goal!

congrats on the new scale Azure

19. Cam_B

Cam_B Active Member

Morning all, had a fantastic week away on the Greek Island of Zakynthos. Very relaxing with great weather and great food. Ate quite well considering with plenty of fresh fish, meat and fruit. Alcohol was my downfall really and also the creamy sauces on the steaks etc..

Weighed myself this morning and I came in at 216lb
    so a 7lb gain in a week.
    Off down the gym now to work on getting that back off .

BLUETHUNDER, I havn't added any bodyfat stats as I'm waiting for a body fat test at the gym which I wont be able to get until Thursday next week. I will do a online-calculation later today just for some figures

#79 Cam_B, Sep 21, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2007
  20. haleygirl82

thats awesome that you had a great time!