1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Reach a goal by Sept 10

Discussion in 'Fitness Challenges' started by BlueThunder, Jun 27, 2011.

1. BlueThunder

BlueThunder Well-Known Member

My goal is to get under 150 lbs by Sept 10. What's a goal that you want to accomplish by then? State your goal and lets try to get it accomplished by Sept 10!

Challenge begines on July 1. I believe that gives us about 10 weeks to achieve our goals. :nod:

Check in weekly to stay accountable.

2. AcridSaint

AcridSaint Well-Known Member

I'm shooting for 175 and at or under 17% by the 9th of September. This will bring me to "average". It's not a "stretch" goal, but I prefer to set attainable goals and beat them, it makes me feel better about my progress ;)

3. BlueThunder

BlueThunder Well-Known Member

Hey AcridSaint!

Thank you for chiming in on my unusual challenge. lol. I know you will make your goal! But I guess this challenge is a little to out there or too vague for most people so I joined the lose 20 lbs by sept 1 challenge so if you'd like to join us!

http://forums.johnstonefitness.com/showthread.php?t=52033

Well, hopefully we can all kick butt in the more popular fitness challenge. Lets dooo it!!!!!!