1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Questions about hunger

Discussion in 'Fat Loss/Cutting' started by Salil, Jul 14, 2015.

1. Salil

Salil Active Member

As per the calorie counter I have to eat 2160 calories per day to maintain my body weight. I am trying to reduce body fat and hence trying to maintain a deficit of 300 - 500 calories. I eat about 5-6 meals of around 400 calories a day. Exercise 4-5 times a week plus play sports 4 times a week. However I always get hungry in 3 hour interval. So I was wondering as to if we are creating a calorie deficit doesn't it mean that it will lead to hunger? If one is hungry does it mean that one's glycogen reserves are empty and hence eating carbs will not lead to fat spillover?

2. Foley

Foley Well-Known Member

Please list your daily diet along with some basic stats like weight and height. You may or may not be eating enough for the amount of exercise you're doing...

3. Brian Golden

Brian Golden Well-Known Member

Depending on how much you're working out along with your current body fat levels, you may need to further increase your calorie intake. Remember, you only want to burn 300-500 calories maximum a day.

It sounds like you're not eating and over-training. Sports four times a week, exercising 4-5 times a week, only 2160 calories?