1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Progress so far.

Discussion in 'Fat Loss/Cutting' started by rollcast, Feb 20, 2011.

1. rollcast

rollcast Active Member

Hey everybody! It's been awhile since I posted. I've been busy with school and football, so my internet use has been decreased. I've continued my work outs, and have only missed 2 weeks, when I hurt my back around Christmas. (not workout related.)

I'm down from an all time high of 285lbs to 243.8, but I've plateaued over the last two months, so I took a step in a new direction and purchased Aram's services. I am very eager to get started! Here are pics from 08/10 and my most current from 2 days ago.

Attached Files:

2. raptor

raptor Well-Known Member

Great improvement so far. Aram should definitely help you get over the plateau. :tucool:

3. Mauidude

Mauidude Active Member

I always love seeing the big guys drop the #'s and post the pictures as the changes are quite dramatic. That takes nothing away from all the hard work I know it took to get there. Keep it up man, you're doing great.

4. rollcast

rollcast Active Member

Thanks guys. I know Rome wasn't built in a day, but I'm impatient for results. I'm also tired of people telling me "you'll never look like that, so why do you keep trying" I know that transformations happen, and hearing all the negative just motivates me to work harder. I know signing up with Aram was the right move! I've done well so far, but it's time to put in work, and move into a body that I've never had!!

5. carguy

carguy Well-Known Member

I'm glad you're enjoying the process. You've got the right attitude and your results are great so far. Big difference is easy to see. Keep up the good work.:tu:

6. sauron256

sauron256 Active Member

Man that's an impressive change, I cannot wait to see how you look once you get down to 200!

Use those negative comments from other people to drive you. People told me I'd never be fit, I'd always be fat etc. They're eating their words now.

7. cymbals

cymbals Active Member

Great progress, lookin' good keep it up.

8. rollcast

rollcast Active Member

Thank you everyone for the kind words!! I'm glad you see the progress; I guess I can see it, but then I'm sure many of us view our own images critically. For once in my life, I would love to see my abs. I've seen people who were bigger than I am do it, so I know it's possible. I'm ready to do whatever is necessary to get there!!