1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Pre competition showing, abs and tricep 2 months away from my WBFF debut

Discussion in 'Media Threads' started by Matteo Paolo, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Matteo Paolo

Matteo Paolo Member

Hi everyone, i'm new to this forum, i'm into heavy lifting, strongman, grappling, MMA, etc....but right now i'm training for my WBFF debut as a male fitness model..i will do my best to contribute to this forum by helping others the best that i can.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAaElDUr4KI&feature=related

2. Shamie

Shamie Senior Member

Excellent abs, what % body fat are you? What kind of camera did you use to take that video? It was probably the clearest youtube video I ever saw. Thanks for posting the other video also. I was going to buy one of those ab wheels John Stone spoke about. It never occured to me that using a barbell and some weights is pretty much the same thing. Good luck on your competition.

3. Matteo Paolo

Matteo Paolo Member

Thank you Shamie, i appreciate the kind words. My body fat % is always in the singles digits all year round,not sure what it is exactly right now...i took the video's with a Sony cyber shot camera [14.1 mega pixel] Keep an eye out for my video's on youtube..i will be posting more ways to do ab rolls..besides a barbell i use the sleeve of a barbell with a plate in the middle..i will post it within the next couple of days..thanks, talk to you soon.

4. LarssonCrew

LarssonCrew Active Member

Good job dude, looking good.

But please pull your trousers up, you'd make my grandmother blush!

5. user786

user786 Active Member

Excellant work whats your height and curent weight and how much more you gunna drop?

6. Matteo Paolo

Matteo Paolo Member

LOL...my fault..i didn't realize they were barely ''hanging on'' [my pants..thank you..talk to you soon.

7. Matteo Paolo

Matteo Paolo Member

i'm about 5'9'' - 5'10''..and my weight is 180lbs. - 185lbs. all year round..i like to keep it in that range..the only difference is my training will be just a little different, higher training pace, shorter rest periods, circuit training and supersetting constant explosiveness,etc...and as far as diet goes..i eat clean all year...same with the training..a few minor adjustments like more coconut oil, olive oil, fish oil, etc...carbs slightly lower and lighter ones later in the day.thanks you..i appreciate the compliment..talk to you soon.