1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

PowerFULL

Discussion in 'Nutrition & Supplements' started by CL117, Dec 13, 2006.

1. CL117

CL117 Well-Known Member

USP Labs PowerFULL - has anyone ever used it? Its a natural test/gh booster. Its supposed to improve libido, promote anabolism, improve strenghth, and aid sleep. Its basically some kind of extract of Muira Puama (which is a known herbal that stimulates testosterone..kinda like tribulus).

I just got some and im planning to stack it with a few things. Any opinions either way?

2. TigerDriverXXX

TigerDriverXXX Well-Known Member

Actually it doesnt contain MP anymore...never took it myself, but there is quite a bit of positive feedback on other boards for it. USP seems to be a hot brand right now...

3. CL117

CL117 Well-Known Member

Im pretty sure it still contains Muira Puama. I just got mine less than a week ago and mine says 100% Saponis (which is a special extract of MP). But then again, it could be an old batch.

USP seems to be REAL HOT... It almost makes you wonder if its all propaganda! Either way, I figured id give it a try so I recently purchased a nice USP stack to test it out ...maybe ill even log it. I plan on running the following stack:

USPLabs PowerFULL
    USPLabs Cissus and/or USP Labs Symmetry (havnt decided which one)
    USPLabs cAMPHIBOLIC

along with a combo of BSN Cell Mass(post workout) and bulk CEE(morning dose).

I started the PowerFULL today at a low dose, im gonna run it at 6/day for a month then bump it up when I add the other components of the stack. Im currently cutting, so this stack should possible add some nice lean muscle while im dropping fat.

If anyone else has ever tried any of these products, please chime in. :tucool:

4. Hort

Hort Well-Known Member

A buddy of mine uses it. Says: :tu: