1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

please!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fat Loss/Cutting' started by mayte1, May 20, 2008.

1. mayte1

mayte1 Active Member

I am so cofused about cardio, some people say is bad, some say is good, do not do it every day , do it, how long, what is your recomendation?, are intervals better for burning fat? I already eat clean every 3 hours, and lift weight , but with cardio I dont know what to do.

help!!!

My goal is mantein muscle while losing body fat

2. bradh

bradh Well-Known Member

I personally favor intervals. Its much like compound lifts you get the biggest bang for the amount of time spent doing intervals then you would long and boring cardio.

Ending a strength training session with a form of HIIT is common practice for many trainers and trainees.

I enjoy Barbell and Dumbell complexes and circuits though instead of sprints.

3. SwoleCat

SwoleCat Well-Known Member

Your overall approach presented in it's entirety with nutrition first, and weights secondly, would be good to list.

We all want to lose fat and keep muscle, and that's a very
    precise form of execution if you are going to experiment month to month and not give up, or may become frustrated. Hence many hiring pro's who take a person from point A to point B in the quickest amount of time possible. Experts excel at what they do, much like mechanics, doctors, etc.

~SC~