1. JSF is shutting down on February 12, 2020. Please see this page for details.
    Dismiss Notice

PlainGreyT

Discussion in 'Fitness Journals' started by PlainGreyT, May 25, 2009.

1. euan

euan Active Member

I find myself in the same position for some lifts. Better to try and catch up than to give up is how I look at it.

2. PlainGreyT

PlainGreyT Active Member

But you stayed active with trail riding, golf, hiking etc... so you'll be back to where you were in no time

I on the other hand decided to play 200+ hours of Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer and developed a beer gut without drinking beer :nod:

Box Squat: (20" box)
    1x5, 3x8 50kg

They stole mah 15" box :cry: so I made up for it by going heavier on the 20" box that was lying around

If I do find a smaller box I'm pretty sure the next time I do squats on it my hamstrings and glutes are going to feel like they were slashed with a machete

Mah dissertation is due in 4 weeks :ohnoes:

3. PlainGreyT

PlainGreyT Active Member

Squat:
    3x1, 3x2 65kg

I was going to try work upto a single today but the only available bar was a fat bar and I've no clue what that thing weights (I've only guessed at 65kg above it could be more or less)

4. PlainGreyT

PlainGreyT Active Member

The back of my thoat has been raw for the past 2 weeks, so I went to the doctor yesterday - turns out I've a bacteria infection so she prescribed penecilin tablets

My dissertation is due in two and a half weeks :ohnoes:

Went out to a club yesterday and it kinda struck home how much weight I'd lost - a t-shirt that I normally wear that fitted me well when I was lifting regularly was sagging down past my jean pockets. I'll have to do something about that in the summer

It also occured to me that after I graduate I won't have an excuse to go to student nightclubs without being 'that lecterous old guy'

5. MannishBoy

MannishBoy Senior Member

Just figure out a way to make it work for you.

6. PlainGreyT

PlainGreyT Active Member

[​IMG]

7. euan

euan Active Member

Just add a feather! :madpimp:

8. PlainGreyT

PlainGreyT Active Member

Would that make me a pro with the ladies?! :spaz:

9. euan

euan Active Member

It's the first of many steps.

So first thing you do is put on your hat (with feather) and red tinted shades and head off to the club :madpimp:

Then you find a girl you're interested in and say "hi" :wave:

Ask her to dance :dance:

Avoid at all costs spitting your drink on her :spitwater: or you'll get a slap :slap:

Ask her out to the movies :popcorn: , although there's a chance she'll say no :talktothehand: That probably means you need to learn to dance a little better :dance:

If the date goes well, who knows what'll happen :spaz: Don't let her drink too much though :barf: or the morning will get off to a rough start. No worries, coffee solves everything :morning: