1. JSF is shutting down soon. Please see this page for details.
    Dismiss Notice

PDCA my way to my goals

Discussion in 'Fitness Journals' started by PDCA, Jan 19, 2010.

1. PDCA

PDCA Active Member

Took this pic today and wanted to post it. Shows my new hair cut (with pig tails) and I always think I look better with make-up. Those progress pics were bringing me down, so this will make me feel better! ;)

Attached Files:

2. PDCA

PDCA Active Member

Thanks livedog!! I have been meaning to stop by and say congrats to you! How's the wife doing?

3. PDCA

PDCA Active Member

Thanks for stopping by!! I have been checking in on your journal and you are making great progress yourself! Keep up the good work, and remember that it is a process and we all get a little better everyday!:tu:

4. sudy

sudy Active Member

5. livedog

livedog Well-Known Member

Great pic! Again!

She is doing well. Very tired at the end of the day, which I try hard to be patient about :) Yesterday we sat in the living room and she fell asleep right after we ate. The boy and I went upstairs and were doing something in the office room (soon to be the baby girl's room!) and she came up and sat on the futon. 5 minutes later, she was asleep there :)

6. PDCA

PDCA Active Member

Yes. I remember being so tired when I was pregnant. BJ would be amazed at how I could sit down and be in the middle of a conversation and then be OUT! Hope she gets the rest she needs, she is making a human! Blessings to you both!! :)

7. PDCA

PDCA Active Member

YESSS! Down to 152 this morning! 22 pounds to hit my goal. My goal is so close, that I am starting to look beyond it.
    A couple weeks ago, I stated that when I hit 150, I wanted to go have Indian food. Well, that doesn't even sound good, mainly because I know how I feel afterward and I have no interest in feeling that way! Besides, my hubby has to save his dollars for my new wardrobe when I get to 130! :tu:
    140's... here I come!

8. BJ

BJ Active Member

:eek::ohnoes::surrender:

9. sudy

sudy Active Member

haha, sounds expensive :)

10. imelda

imelda Well-Known Member

Love your new haircut, and I'm definitely with you on the makeup!:lol:
    But, feeling great about yourself does more for your face than the most expensive makeup out there. Keep up the good work!:tucool:

11. PDCA

PDCA Active Member

Thanks imelda! That is so true, that your face lights up when you feel great!

12. livedog

livedog Well-Known Member

My sympathies, brother :D

13. BJ

BJ Active Member

Michelle - I am so proud of you! I cannot believe how great you look... can't wait to see what another month will bring :spaz:

You have been doing such an awesome job... I wish that I had 1/2 of your discipline.

Keep doing what your doing mama... I love you!

14. PDCA

PDCA Active Member

Thanks honey. My discipline came from watching you. You are one of the most disciplined people that I know.

Yesterday's arm workout was great! Didn't increase any weight, but even with the 40 second rest between sets (it was 45 sec last week), I was actually able to increase reps from last week! The scale is still at 152, but I know my body is changing. I can feel it! Today is push up and walking day. Had some pain in my chest over the weekend, felt like I pulled something. It hurt to breathe out really hard. But the pain was completely gone yesterday and so far today. It a beautiful day in my neck of the woods!

15. PDCA

PDCA Active Member

Wow... it has been almost a week since I have posted to my journal! I went into the weekend at 151. This weekend, we were out of town and I went off of my diet for just 3 days. This was to trick my body into working harder from the extra calories. Came out of the weekend a bit heavier, but I know it is water gain and it will come off this week. Back on the diet today and trained delts, biceps and triceps. It was a great workout and it feels good to be back home and back in my routine. I am actually changing up my diet a bit, well mastover is changing my diet. :tu:
    This is going to be a great week!!

16. PDCA

PDCA Active Member

Today was push-up day and of course a 60 minute walk. Diet has been spot on yesterday and today, and I feel great! Still not pre-weekend weight, but it is coming down. Tomorrow is chest, back and abs.
    Have my 15 year high school reunion coming up in a couple weeks. I can use this as motivation to continue to work my hardest. :tucool:

17. PDCA

PDCA Active Member

Just had one hell of a leg workout!! Seriously, I barely made it down my stairs... it was more like a controlled fall! :eek::eek: If I didn't know any better, I would say that workout just kicked my butt into next week! These 35 sec rest in between sets is almost beating me... but I'm still kickin'. Next week is 30 sec rests... whew!!
    Looking forward to next week. Changing things up a bit. Mastover has me adding some HIIT cardio, and I am excited for the change! I am ready to blast some more fat!!:mad:

18. imelda

imelda Well-Known Member

Hey, I know I've no right to ask, since I've not posted any photos of myself yet, but I know I'm not the only one who would love to see some pics of you on reunion night!
    Knock 'em dead, girl!:tu:

19. sudy

sudy Active Member

I would, too :)

20. PDCA

PDCA Active Member

OK, I am sure there will lots of pics, so I will post one.;)
    Just made John's recipe for Unbelievable Chicken marinade. Smells yummy! Hopefully BJ will be able to grill them babies for me tomorrow. I am excited to start my week. Mastover has me adding a lifting day to my routine and I am anxious to get started!