1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

PDCA my way to my goals

Discussion in 'Fitness Journals' started by PDCA, Jan 19, 2010.

1. george mavridis

george mavridis Active Member

looking good there, great work so far.

2. BJ

BJ Active Member

I'm so proud of you... proud of all the hard work and dedication you've put into this... and proud that you stepped outside of your comfort zone and posted these picture. YOU ROCK!
    :claplow::bow::dreamy:

3. livedog

livedog Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting the pictures! You look beautiful!

4. dejavued

dejavued Senior Member

amazing difference. great job! :tucool:

5. Sea2Sea

Sea2Sea Active Member

BJ is a lucky Man ! you look awesome,. congrats on your progress...:tucool:

I hear ya about pics...but once you start is gets easier...:D

6. BJ

BJ Active Member

yeah... tell me about it! my wife's HOT! :dreamy:

7. PDCA

PDCA Active Member

Thanks everyone! I am glad I posted them and I will post progress pics soon. The ones of front, side, and back, that I took along the journey. I want to take them again now, so I will post them soon.
    My journey is not done. I don't think one can ever "arrive" when it comes to physical and mental health. I know I will lose the next 25 pounds, and reach my goal of 100. What is after that? I am already asking myself that question. Maybe its more weight loss, maybe its a body fat %... who knows. All I know is this is a lifetime commitment and I wanna be around for a long time.;)

8. Ecrivain

Ecrivain Well-Known Member

I agree. We're in this for the long haul. But you've made an amazing transformation and have truly laid the foundation for a lifetime of fitness. It's only going to get better from here. :nod:

9. imelda

imelda Well-Known Member

Wow, what a change, PDCA, there's just such a glow about you in the after picture that wasn't there in the before. I think it's great that you posted face-shots first, that is the first thing most people notice about other follks,after all. And as a mom, what a wonderful role-model you are! :tucool:

10. PDCA

PDCA Active Member

Thanks guys!!!! I love this community!
    I am ready to start my week!! Excited about some different things mastover has me starting and can't wait to get to it. Already have the week written out and most of my food planned. It's going to be a great week!!
    I weighed is at 154 this morning. Starting to see a huge difference in my legs the last week or so. Strength is continuing to increase and I feel great. Getting into some of my size 8 jeans, which makes me feel even better. I got my hair chopped off a couple days ago. HATED it at first, but with the help of my hubby and a great friend, I am starting to love it. My friend showed me different things to do with it and now I am more excited about it. I have had long hair for such a long time, kinda my security blanket to hide behind, I guess. My husband was the one who wanted me to go shorter, so he better like it!!
    Let's get this week started!!

11. PDCA

PDCA Active Member

These progression pics started 1-1-10, 6-21-10, 7-16-10, 9-7-10 Front veiw:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Side view:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Back view:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    A work in progress, no where near done. I have a lot more work to do!

12. PDCA

PDCA Active Member

So today was Chest, Back and Abs. It was a great workout, followed by a 30 minute LISS. My diet has been right on target and the hunger I had last week, seems to be gone for now. Mastover gave me some ideas for when the hunger strikes! Thanks so much, mastover. If I had been going this alone, I would have given into the temptation of overeating something not good for me.
    Looking forward to a drop on the scale this week. I did lose another 1/4 inch off of my waist!:tu:
    Tomorrow is a non-lifting day, but still busy!

13. dejavued

dejavued Senior Member

dang girl....the change in that side view is unreal. :bow:

14. imelda

imelda Well-Known Member

Ohmigosh! You look great! You should be really proud of all that hard work! :claphigh: Hope to see you in the Transformation of the Month real soon!:tu:

15. ianmez

ianmez Well-Known Member

Media:
    Albums:
    Awesome! You can see the changes everywhere. Way to go! :tu:

16. PDCA

PDCA Active Member

Thanks everyone! I should add that the first pic was after I had lost about 40 pounds. I refused to take pics when I started in March of 2009, so I don't have pics from then.
    After posting the pics, I realize that I am not where I want to be. I have lost 77 pounds now, but I am not happy with the way I look yet. I have a lot more work to do and seeing these pics motivates me to work even harder! I am doing this!!!:mad:

17. sudy

sudy Active Member

hi, just wanted to tell you I think you're making really great progress :) the changes are evident in all your pics and you've obviously been working hard. anyway, well done!

18. livedog

livedog Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting those! What a great transformation you have going!

19. RTE

RTE Well-Known Member

I can see the difference. Great progress. I think you realize you can control where your body goes. You will get to your goal. Feels good doesn't it?

RTE

20. PDCA

PDCA Active Member

Thanks RTE!! I WILL get to my goal, there is no doubt about that!! It feels great! I think just being in pursuit of a dream and working hard to achieve it is the greatest feeling! Thanks for stopping by my journal! :tucool: