1. JSF is shutting down soon. Please see this page for details.
    Dismiss Notice

OSI 2100 home gym

Discussion in 'Gym Equipment' started by HobbesAB, Dec 12, 2006.

1. HobbesAB

HobbesAB Well-Known Member

Has anyone heard of this? I tried to do a google search but I couldn't find anything relevant.

Here are some photos:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Any input on this?

2. Monkey0ne

Monkey0ne Well-Known Member

3. HobbesAB

Yep, you're right. It is OH Steel Industries. I got the pics from a potential seller (aka ebay :tu: )

4. ryan10ac

ryan10ac Active Member

Good machine

I bought this same machine six or seven years ago. it wasn't very expensive (maybe $450; closeout at Watson's) but is very well made and well designed. It looks comparable to machines selling for two to three times as much. the one thing i didn't like was doing military presses on it. You are supposed to use the same handles as for bench press (in a slightly different configuration) and lean forward. Otherwise I really liked it. It's nice because you can do pulldowns and seated rows and many different exercises with the pulley configurations. I don't use it very often because I am able to work out at the office now. In fact I am considering selling it because we will soon be renovating the basement. How much did the one you were looking at sell for? thanks and good luck

5. HobbesAB

Thanks for the info. it went for $200 on ebay. I ended up not getting it just because I was out Christmas shopping and forgot about it :doh:

6. lax636

lax636 Active Member

little help please

i just got one of these from my uncle that he hasnt been using, and i cant figure out how the cables are hooked up. if someone could post a picture of it or something for me to reference it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

7. jwill

jwill Active Member

to anyone who was interested in the osi2100, you can contact them at asherman@ohiosteel.com and they can send you an assembly manual.

8. drhell

drhell Active Member

I am looking for the assembly manual for an OSI 2000 home gym. I need to figure out the cable assembly. Can anyone please help?