1. JSF is shutting down on February 12, 2020. Please see this page for details.
    Dismiss Notice

oohchild things gonna get easier...

Discussion in 'Fitness Journals' started by oohchild, Mar 7, 2006.

1. oohchild

oohchild Well-Known Member

Don't know what's got to me this 2 days, haven't been discipline in my diet - eating the food I shouldn't eat: ice cream, sodas, milo, biscuits, sweet deserts, 3-In-1 Coffee, fried stuffs. :spank: Gotta brace myself up and start to eat clean again. It will be harder to lose weight if I con't like that.

Do some leg workout, mainly squats and lunges. Tried shoulder rehab exercises again, less grinding sound than before. Hopefully it gets better.. Able to have more range of motion today, thank God. :D

2. oohchild

Getting a little busy during the Easter Weekend. Only managed to pay a trip down to the gym yesterday for about 40 mins on a Stationary Bike HIIT, also tried to do some lightweight tricep extension to help "preserve" the Tricep muscles.

My shoulder is healing well, except that when I drive and make huge steering, the shoulder area aches a little. I'm unable to do much repetition of the shoulder rehab exercise due to some worrying grinding sound on the joints, think I will consult my physiotherapist on the next appt on what's happening. *shrug*

Today did not eat really clean, but at least breakfast and dinner is clean. Lunch is junk with too much deep fried (omelette, chicken wings, nuts etc.) . At night went to the church with my girlfriend for Maundy Thursday Service, a good break from the normal work routine. :D It's a long Easter holiday weekend, a time to remember the Lord's goodness despite the busyness. Wishing all a great Easter Weekend :)

3. oohchild

Did the first cardio this week, find myself only able to perform cardio 3 times a week only due to busy schedule and in the process of moving house next week. Shoulder aches like crazy yesterday night, some sharp pain today but it went off by itself later. Will have my followup physio treatment tomorrow, hope to hear some good news.

Diet has not been very clean at the Easter Weekend, today seemingly having clean diet but lacking in proteins (as usual). Haven't been taking in protein powder as the current supply ran out, will purchase new bottles when I move to my new house. :D Think I will down some glutamine tablets later in the evening.

4. oohchild

Decide to bump up the journal as I have been slacking for a couple of months, realised in horror the hardwork done early last year has been erased by my ill discipline diet and irregular exercise.

New year resolution:
    Current Weight: 78Kg, ~20% bf
    Target Weight: 68Kg, <10%bf

Short-term Strategy: at least 3 times a week exercise
    Diet - Eat clean, reduce on sugar intake, up on fish, soya and vegatables.

Decide not to count calories, but will see the progress before deciding whether to count again.