1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

One time with feeling

Discussion in 'Fitness Journals' started by leftyx, May 17, 2010.

1. leftyx

leftyx Senior Member

Thaniks abt the weight and bf%. Tomorrow is another Numb3rz day again. I hope I maintained a least some of my last weeks progress.

Try Tasker. There is a forum in XDA develpers with a Utimate Noobs Guide to Tasker that helped me get started. I've written a couple of cool apps so far. Looking to add more functionality to the Pebble. Found a new app taht lets me generate new watchfaces. Made a tennis one and and Android one.

2. leftyx

leftyx Senior Member

July 27, 2013

Went to teh gym yesterday and again today. Yesterday I missed half my exercises because they were putting in a new Smith machine and took up all the squat racks and deadlift and leg press areas. Today I had a good day. Went up in reps on a few sets. Eating is okay. And I played tennis yesterday morning. Just can't seem to get rid of this belly. Looks like I"ll be wearing my shirt at my reunion weekend next week. Not that anyone will be paying any attention. it's all grandkids and health insurance. More when I get back.
    Numb3rz tomorrow. Wish me luck, I"ll need it.

3. music88

music88 Active Member

4. leftyx

leftyx Senior Member

July 28, 2013

Numb3rz. Wt. = 148. BF% = 19.6. Waist = 36 inches.
    Maintained a bit of last weeks big change. Waist is actually down from last week while wt. and BF% are up. But not fully up to the 2 weeks ago numbers.
    Rest day today and going out for dinner. Have a few more workouts before going to Chicago. But I am resigned to wearing a shirt at all times. Oh well, I guess I am not CarGuy iwth his six pack abs.

5. imelda

imelda Well-Known Member

I live in a beach area also. Have most of the exercise equipment I need, but no treadmill. I've been thinking of getting to a gym just to use the treadmill for the incline feature. I miss having some hills interspersed in my runs! I do love the added challenge of running, or even walking, in sand.

Sounds like you've been getting in some great workouts, regardless of whether you exhibit the coveted six-pack. I'm sure you'll knock 'em dead at your reunion. Good luck and have a great time!

6. Bob T

Bob T Well-Known Member

I'll just bet you will be one of the few that doesn't need a shirt...

Have fun!

7. leftyx

leftyx Senior Member

I didn't run in the sand that night . I chickened out. I also wanted to check out my new Pebble watch without distractions. But I'll do it soon. I to love the elevation and hills. Running on my turf is flat. Thank you , I appreciate the compliments.

Thank you too Bob but I'll be keeping my shirt on.

8. Whoracle

Whoracle Well-Known Member

Waist down, numbers on the iron, you're doing a good job man keep it up.

9. Shamie

Shamie Senior Member

I have never been to a reunion where I took my shirt off. :) That is quite something to go to a reunion from grade school. Hope you enjoy, and have a great trip.

10. carguy

carguy Well-Known Member

Hey Lefty. I've never taken my shirt off at a reunion either. But guess where I just found out I'm going on the 3rd? My grade school reunion!

I hadn't heard about it but my brother told me. Our wives are going out on their own (can't imagine why).

By the way, my abs are only visible with intense flexing and being photographed with a harsh overhead light :(

Have fun at your reunion. I wonder if my kindergarten girlfriend Jocelyn will be there?

11. leftyx

leftyx Senior Member

This is fantastic. You have to take some pictures. I want to compare our grade school firends pictures. It should be fun.
    I just got word there will be dancing. I haven't danced since high school. LOL. Take pictures!

12. leftyx

leftyx Senior Member

Aug 1, 2013

I haven't updated in a few days. I've been so busy programming my phone and watch that I've spent all my time on the computer doing just that. I have been working out, playing tennis, and running on schedule. Today will be my last run and tomorrow I leave for Chicago. Eating has been good.
    I hope to not gorge on food during this trip. I don't intend to bring food but I want to exrercise portion control and good decision making on choosing foods. I'll probably have a hot dog and beer at the ball game, and the same at the picnic on Sunday. Friday night we're going out for pizza, and Saturday is the reunion party at the restaurant.
    The only thing that's got me bothered is I have no plans for when I get back. I've been traiining and eating to get to this point with no other plans. Oh well, giuess I'll worry aboot that later.

13. Seltzer

Seltzer Elite Member

Media:
    Albums:
    Have a great time!

14. Bradley326

Bradley326 Active Member

You have to have a hot dog and beer at a ball game. It's not a ball game without them!

15. macdiver

macdiver Well-Known Member
    Bronze Member

Have a great reunion. Let's see in Chicago what do they put on their dogs? I know it is something special. I just don't recall.

16. leftyx

leftyx Senior Member

We out onions pickles relish and mustard. No chili dogs.

17. macdiver

macdiver Well-Known Member
    Bronze Member

Thats right and if you ask for ketchup they treat you like a leper. :lol:

18. Whoracle

Whoracle Well-Known Member

I can never go to Chicago because I like ketchup on my hot dogs

19. digitalnebula

digitalnebula Plagiarist

I like mine with mustard and nice fat dill pickle slice...:drool:

20. Seltzer

Seltzer Elite Member