1. Have you installed the new JSF Mobile app? Check out all the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. One account & one avatar for all of JSF. Unified login and profile. Forum alerts on the main site, and more. Check out the details here: Forum & main site unified account feature is live!
    Dismiss Notice

Official find a partner thread!

Discussion in 'Fitness Challenges' started by TheLemonSong, Jun 16, 2004.

1. curvature

curvature Well-Known Member

Looking for a partner to cut with over 12 week period.

Female
    24 yrs
    22.6% bf
    151 lbs

Let me know!

2. ABguy

ABguy Well-Known Member

6 weeks to a 6 pac

I'm "coming back" after falling off the wagon a few months ago.

Anyone about 12-14 % bf and looking to get to single digits before July.

Looking for someone who's "hungry" (now there's a metaphor for ya)
    for abs, and willing to totally commit for 6 weeks.

I'm 5'9, 150 13 % bf.

I'll be there on June 28th, .....will you ?? :p

Bring it on !!

3. AllorNothing

AllorNothing Well-Known Member

I've been lurking for a while--since last fall, I think. Started a daily routine just 10 days ago. Weight training 3 days per week, Cardio 6 Days per week. Eliminating the late night snacks, most of the alcohol and sweets, and cutting caloric intake by focusing on eating smaller portions and higher quality of foods.

Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 241
    BF%: 38%

4. Jack Rowe

Jack Rowe Well-Known Member

need someone to challenge

31 years old, 5'10, 207lbs, 29%bf
    looking to get down to 175 with 6%bf.....
    anyone care to go against me?

5. inurb

inurb Well-Known Member

Yeah you're on! Let me know if you want me to create a thread or if you want to. Also how long do you want to cut for? 6 weeks?

6. AllorNothing

AllorNothing Well-Known Member

Hey Guys, Looks like we caught the end of this thread. Let's make this a 3 person challenge. I've been cutting for just a couple of weeks now.

Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 238
    BF%: 37%

7. Smooth

Smooth Well-Known Member

Anyone there with similar stats to mine looking for a challenge to get to get to 10% BF by November the 1st??
    Since I got my new cheap analyser I'm gonna nail it, whether it be losing fat, bulking muscle, or both, or none.. any means necessary!
    Just need someone or some ppl to help motivate me (esp. thru the upcoming exam period for me!!!) :tucool:

8. kenchi

kenchi Well-Known Member

Senior Challange?

OK, count me in! I just returned from over a month in Europe and lost my excellent BF ratio and got soft by not getting to a gym and (alas) eating too much of the wrong foods and enjoying the wine. I'm ready to get back on track and would love to find a partner to keep me accountable and motivated. Sooooooo, any other "Old Farts" (or anyone any age for that matter) out there to join me in pushing each other? PM me if interested. Thanks!

Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 145#'s
    Previous BF: was 10%/now probably 15%
    Goals: Gym 5 days/week, cardio, get firm again, lower BF to 10%, fine-tune diet and macro ratios.
    Photo taken last year on my profile.

#108 kenchi, Oct 11, 2005
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2005
  9. PeteBDawg

PeteBDawg Well-Known Member

Anybody interested in a "fresh start challenge?" I'm moving to a new city pretty with a new job soon, and I want to use this as an opportunity to revamp my program and set some aggressive goals.

Anybody else been drifting and starting-and-stopping a bit for the last few months looking for a chance to get back on track? I still haven't managed to pull off a quality challenge on JSF - anybody want to give it a try with me?

10. ATJ

ATJ Well-Known Member

Hight:5'7
    Weight:172 Lbs
    Goal: To get this weight off!

Anyone around my age wanna partner up,this could help us both :lol: PM me :tucool:

11. Piperman

Piperman Well-Known Member

Find another ecto challenge

I'm looking for someone who nearly fits my physical specs and has some of the same goals: to gain as much muscle as possible as well as increased strength. My stats:

Height: 6"
    Weight: 160#
    Health: great!

I'm hoping to increase strength this year in hopes of competing next July in a local armwrestling tournament. As you may know, the categories are by weight only; so most guys in my weight class are considerably shorter than me and subsequently stronger. I'd like to give them more of a struggle in the competition. So I'm working especially on biceps this year. Anybody with similar interests?

Piperman

Attached Files:

12. badgolfer

badgolfer Well-Known Member

Piperman you guys sure are short in Oregon. You are only six inches tall and everyone in your weight class will be shorter than you. Good luck with the competition. Sorry I cant partner with you but I am a full six feet taller than you. :D

Enough of me being silly. Just noticed your typo. You look great by the way for 69 years.

13. Bambam07

Bambam07 Well-Known Member

Looking for a dedicated partner

I am 29 years old, 219lb and 37% BF. Yuck I know. Anybody out there with similar stats that want to challenge?

14. xingcat

xingcat Well-Known Member

37, male, 6', 193# and 24% bf (if my scale reads correctly).
    I've lost over 20lbs in the past few months, and I want to lose another 20lbs, as well as get the bf into the low teens.
    Anyone out there who wants to partner up/do a challenge?
    I'd also be interested in partnering/challenging someone who's interested in competitive sports (5k, 10k, half-marathon or sprint triathlon) by the summer. But either one works!

15. RaqAttak

RaqAttak Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I'm 17 years old, about 11-12% bodyfat right now, getting back into a routine starting tomorrow. I want my first goal to get to 8% bodyfat. I want a training partner who's in it for the long run and isn't gonna drop out on me like lots of my others have (the ones I actually went to the gym with). I'm a racquetball player, and I'm on the verge of going pro but I really need to get my fitness level better. I'm starting first thing tomorrow morning, would anybody like to start up a thread with me and help keep each other motivated? Reply quick! Thanks!

16. doordude42

doordude42 Senior Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That's the second time I almost pee'd myself today!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

17. bradh

bradh Well-Known Member

Never even noticed this sticky, Doh!

Anyone interested in my 100 workouts from rip city challenge you can read more about it by clicking on the link in my sig.

18. Phokus

Phokus Active Member

Hello everyone, i'm looking for a partner for motivation.

I'm 5'10
    240 lbs (yeah i know)
    and i've been lifting since around september/october of last year

Lifting is easy for me, but cardio is pretty hard to get motivated. I wanna maybe set some challenges with someone to make sure i stay motivated.

Please PM me :)

19. fitnessdave

fitnessdave Well-Known Member

Looking for a partner(s) to help motivate one another with diet and exercise. I've gotten on and fallen off the bandwagon quite a few times and need some help staying on this time.

Today I started a xanga journal http://www.xanga.com/fitnessdave. Although I don't do too much posting on here, I do read the boards.

I want to stay on the wagon. That's my challenge.

"Stay On The Wagon Challenge"

I think that by staying on the wagon that will directly lead to my other goals. Getting down to 10, sub 10 bf%, feeling better about my appearance, running, biking, all the good things associated with better health.

I don't know if someone wants to start a thread or not. If you're interested though just PM me.

And let's hang on for dear life!

20. kismocles

kismocles Well-Known Member

Looking for online training partner

I just wanted to introduce myself and also see if anyone else starting out wants to be an online training partner with me.

#120 kismocles, Aug 7, 2006
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2008